The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

It's been taken down??? I watched it in full ..it was amazing ..where can I download it?? This was amazing it can't be taken down.

Everyone deserves the right to hear this amazing documentary.. theres no reason to hide it..its accurate and professional..

Please say someone downloaded it?? 

Probably the most accurate 'britneys truth' since for the record..but this was shockingly good..so much detail so much footage.. 

I need a link to show my friends 

4 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

It's been taken down??? I watched it in full ..it was amazing ..where can I download it?? This was amazing it can't be taken down.

Everyone deserves the right to hear this amazing documentary.. theres no reason to hide it..its accurate and professional..

Probably the most accurate 'britneys truth' since for the record..but this was shockingly good..so much detail so much footage.. 

here: https://mega.nz/file/K7Ak0J4a#JnwPE4rmrlw0Br11onBN-muhbx6myRXDl0xxZ1ODjhw

5 minutes ago, Duff Man said:

It'll eventually be deleted too so make sure you download it now.

The way they took Felicia out of her life is just so heartbreaking… I hope the conservatorship will be terminated on the 29th (as it has to be) and a proper investigation will be put over the lawyers, the judges and the court itself for failing her so miserably and basically ruining her life

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

They are deleting the video.. 💁‍♂️

Arseholes... 

Hopefully someone has a download link

This was too good to let it slide..they've covered up the truth for too long.. they took for the record down when #freebritney started trending and now they take down this?? 100% from britneys perspective..how could a court not see this as MASSIVE LEGAL MANIPULATION!! .. just keep the video uploaded,  there is no reason to try and deny the situation.. we all know..we've seen it now.. 

It really makes the state of california and Jamie  look weak and embarrassing.. that they are trying to hide clear evidence that britney is absolutely fine.

Britneys new lawyer is a legend..let's hope he really goes to work at the next hearing.. he really seems like a people's person.. a good guy, the one that treats the situation with real morals and respect .. 

The world is amazed by britney spears in 2021 .. and it has nothing to do with music.. isn't that amazing .. that the world is coming together to fight an injustice because we genuinely care about the woman involved..and what's even better is britney has not just spoken about herself..she actually is an activist talking about all wrong conservatorships..even when fighting for herself she is a pioneer of thousands..she isn't just defending herself,  she's defending all of us..she's a fighter..so humble..but a fighter ..she has my respect and admiration more than ever..

It's 2021 ..yet britney seems more relevant now than any of her peers and its not even about music..its about longevity..its about helping a legend that helped us..its about fighting against injustice and hope for the future..its about giving credit where credit is due and britney is forever a legend..she really is powerful,  the world is rooting for her

I'm so proud to be a fan

• Love 1

My brain's been dizzy after confirming so many of the wildes stories about what she went through the conservatorship.

I... have no words. That level of oppression and deceit, on an intelligent young woman... ugh.
And the fact that they're trying to save face by having Jamie offering to step down (like they did back then, too), to show the public and the court that they're cooperative but that Britney's just out of control... how DISGUSTING.

Watching this one I just think that they decided to release it early because it'll compliment Netdlix's, as this one was about the way lawyers, managers and ******* Jamie were controlling her, while Britney vs Spears will show the more familial corruption and overall darkness.

And I always said it and I'll say it again: **** TMZ. **** them for their mysoginistic **** and for being a mouthpiece for Jamie and Team Con.

One thing I thought about while watching the documentary was David Lucado. Remember how daddy dearest allegedly purchased the video footage of him cheating on Britney from TMZ so as to spare Britney the public embarrassment of that going public?

After hearing the lengths team CON has gone to control Britney’s life, I’m willing to bet that entire story was fabricated. I am thinking they were just threatened by David, and pushed him out with lies. Since TMZ was already in Jamie’s pocket, they weren’t going to come out and say this was a lie.

Has anyone else thought about this? Do you think we will ever hear from David?

I really want to hear from David, Jason Trawick, and that Charlie Ebersol (?) dude Britney dated for a minute. What do they KNOW?!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
50 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

A must watch!!!

Britney lawyer is genius asf!!

Guys Britney can’t be freed Wednesday if so we lose the chance of all criminal evidence that Jamie & his lawyers did over the last 13 years! This is why Jamie is trying to let Britney be a free woman. Not so fast 

Wow!!

• Love 2

Stream BOYZ ♫