Jump to content

The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD


Recommended Posts

What I learned is that nothing is impossible with these people. The state of California needs to strengthen their oversight of guardianships, this is fundamentally abusive in nature guised under “best interests”. 
 

Free Britney NOW! They need to terminate conservator of the person immediately and put in the temporary conservator of the estate to INVESTIGATE all texts between Jamie and lawyers and all financial records, since they have to hand it over to the new conservator. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
43 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Judge Reva Goetz got some mentions in this docu but please remember Judge Aviva K. Bobb’s role in this con, too.

Bobb -> Goetz -> Penny

How sad and ironic is it that three highly educated women in law have participated in unjust, inhuman, human trafficking & financial assault against Britney Spears and countless other victims of conservatorship abuse. 

If I cared enough I’d file a missing persons report for ole Meaner, LOL!!! No. But rly tho. Haven’t heard from him in a minute.
 

#SupportBritney but not #FreeBritney Interesting…where have we heard THAT b4?🤔

Seriously I wonder how much bribe Judge GOAT received from Jamie & Co. How could she do this to any human being?

You're f$%king judge who should represent justice on behalf of your country. Shame on you.

Tongue Goat GIF

Even real goat would make better judgement than you.

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Alio said:

sending love to you. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

This whole situation makes me realize how if Britney is obviously the victim here we are the collateral damage. They made us pay to see her strip, half naked, before our very eyes almost everynight on stage as in WE paid for a beautiful show and at the end of the day here we are part of a human trafficking situation in wich we are the customers/clients.

It has been all about our money for 13 years ! I think we should think about that aswell. 

 

When we went to the shows we knew she was in a legal system where her father was responsable for her, BUT we didn't know she was forced, bullied, manipulated, freaking punished and worst of all forced to be drugged with a constent blackmailing to see her kids.

I'm furious now that I think about it.

Thank you, back at you! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I agree with every word you say. Obviously all of my anger and disgust lies with the monsters behind this, and for the suffering they have caused Britney, but they have also made us a part of the entire thing by twisting the narrative to fit their agenda and turning Britney into their cash cow, even though she was fighting to be free from it the entire time! Meanwhile, they're going on the record to lie and say it's a "voluntary" conservatorship and even flex about how lucrative their "hybrid business model" was! We've all been manipulated by them but we're no longer blind to their games and thankfully the movement and, more so, Britney's incredible strength and resilience has given her the tools she needs to get out of this and make everybody involved pay for what they've done.

We can't change that we've helped line their pockets and keep this thing going, but this fan base has certainly helped change the course of Britney's life for the better and I just hope she knows how much all of us genuinely care about her. It makes me sick to think at this point we might have been waiting for the 11th album and two years into Domination with more extensions to come if that paralegal hadn't blown the whistle on the entire thing. 

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, b42ad said:

Thank you, back at you! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

I agree with every word you say. Obviously all of my anger and disgust lies with the monsters behind this, and for the suffering they have caused Britney, but they have also made us a part of the entire thing by twisting the narrative to fit their agenda and turning Britney into their cash cow, even though she was fighting to be free from it the entire time! Meanwhile, they're going on the record to lie and say it's a "voluntary" conservatorship and even flex about how lucrative their "hybrid business model" was! We've all been manipulated by them but we're no longer blind to their games and thankfully the movement and, more so, Britney's incredible strength and resilience has given her the tools she needs to get out of this and make everybody involved pay for what they've done.

We can't change that we've helped line their pockets and keep this thing going, but this fan base has certainly helped change the course of Britney's life for the better and I just hope she knows how much all of us genuinely care about her. It makes me sick to think at this point we might have been waiting for the 11th album and two years into Domination with more extensions to come if that paralegal hadn't blown the whistle on the entire thing. 

 

Serena Williams Applause GIF yes, yes and yes !

 

 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, kasavas said:

But what was in that audio? Why mention it and tell us you have a copy if you're not gonna tell us?

Because they said it would be against the law for us to listen to audio if the person recorded was not aware or did not provide consent previously. Thus, it is not possible for us to listen to it. However, this proof does exist. 

Can you imagine 180 hours of audio? Pretty sure all of it is far from being PG13. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Just now, amiro1989 said:

Because they said it would be against the law for us to listen to audio if the person recorded was not aware or did not provide consent previously. Thus, it is not possible for us to listen to it. However, this proof does exist. 

Can you imagine 180 hours of audio? Pretty sure all of it is far from being PG13. 

This is what makes me sick. They're recording in her bedroom. Is Jamie listening to her having s**? Having Britney time? Watching her change? It's so much more disgusting and disturbing than I can put into words. Give the recordings to Rosengart so he can get a prosecution out of it and then let Britney herself destroy them. 

  • Love 4
  • Like 3
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, b42ad said:

This is what makes me sick. They're recording in her bedroom. Is Jamie listening to her having s**?

This is one of thee most disturbing things to come to light out of all of this. The fact that her own ******* father, along with his minions, likely have or had audio recordings of her ***ual activity is so extreme to the point that I just cannot wrap my head round it. 

Britney was right. He is OBSESSED with her. 

  • Like 8
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block