The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

8 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Harvey Levin and TMZ need to be pursued as well, as they were part of team cons plan to keep the narrative in their favor.  They knew she was being controlled heavily, but it was to their financial benefit.  He is a SCUMBAG.

Harvey is a vile piece of **** and I can’t wait to see him go down one day. Him and his entire outlet. I know Fox just bought them a week ago so that’ll be fun. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
19 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

He was just rushing her from spot to spot during red carpet events so let’s leave him out of it for now and focus on real problem..

But her team are very much the problem and he seems very much apart of the her entourage.

I’ve never gotten a good vibe from him when I’ve seen him on red carpets with her but that just might be me

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Love 1

The day she spoke with the court investigator (07 September 2016) to say the conservatorship was taking advantage of her was the exact day of my meet and greet... I feel so gross knowing what she had been doing hours earlier and then had to deal with my fan *** and countless others when she was going through god-knows-what that day. She was so cheerful, too. The strength that woman has is out of this world. 

• Love 8
19 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Harvey Levin and TMZ need to be pursued as well, as they were part of team cons plan to keep the narrative in their favor.  They knew she was being controlled heavily, but it was to their financial benefit.  He is a SCUMBAG.

Absolutly, I think it was the first time we heard how staged the moment Britney left the prison clinic really was.

What the doc is implying is that the gang teamCon called and paid TMZ....That is another level of digusting, right ? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Guys alex said her every move recorded and copied  to an iPad. Do you think they were using her personal recordings from her personal cloud to her social media accounts?

Yep, I believe this completely.  After last night, I don’t believe for a second Britney can just hop on the ole Gram and make a post.  They take videos/pictures she records and make captions for them.  Ffs her phone doesn’t even have the internet.  It explains why her recent post (a supposed new pic that was actually from almost a year ago) about her time away celebrating her engagement was so off.  She’s obviously aware that they post, but it’s definitely not her posting.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
16 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Guys alex said her every move recorded and copied  to an iPad. Do you think they were using her personal recordings from her personal cloud to her social media accounts?

I have thought that all of the time. Her videos never looked like someone deciding to record themselves. They looked like security camera footage/hidden camera footage and as If She was dancing in front of a mirror at home, like you do when you are home alone and put on some great Music. Especially if you are an artist, dancer and choreographer like she is.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, hotasice2007 said:

I couldn't sleep last night. I was surprised that this Doc actually had some new information. Anyone else worried that if they had all her communications, they could blackmail her? Can you imagine someone holding all your emails and text messages hostage? No wonder she didn't speak out sooner.

Yep. Exactly this.

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, nwonder said:

But her team are very much the problem and he seems very much apart of the her entourage.

I’ve never gotten a good vibe from him when I’ve seen him on red carpets with her but that just might be me

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Yeah, thats true, but I think he was not as involved in her life as e.g. Robin or Lou… 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Xavierleleon said:

I have thought that all of the time. Her videos never looked like someone deciding to record themselves. They looked like security camera footage/hidden camera footage and as If She was dancing in front of a mirror at home, like you do when you are home alone and put on some great Music. Especially if you are an artist, dancer and choreographer like she is.

Exactly…she might be doing it for fun or killing time, and team con just post it to show that she is not normal

• Love 1