The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

2 hours ago, Luxuriou$ said:

he is. it takes a lot of courage to expose someone who might send a bullet to your head. i just hope he'll be allright :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: 

I Agree! I hope he has protection after the documentary aired! Especially he worked with Edan for the security thing.....

Provide Alex Vlasov Witness protection ! !  

• Love 6
20 minutes ago, Alio said:

To me that was the only downside of that documentary, they keep teasing about what is inside this flashdrive that was saved, they keep refering to it but you end up with nothing, we don't hear it (and maybe for the better when you think about it, do we want to violate Britney's privacy ? no so..) :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Though I wish we knew but that's not what matters at the end of the day, right ?

It’s not really our place to know what was on that USB and audio device…I think we can make deductions…It was probably Britney having s** with a boyfriend. Whatever it is, I’m 95% sure that is in the hands of Rosengart.

• Love 5

Just watched. Crying and loved how much HEART was in this one!! F### stupid "LAWS" and getting away with it with evil manipulations. Where is the huminty in it all? If Sam comes for this one too Im questioning  his "love" for her. And in not taking cr^p from angry raging moms on here  :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
28 minutes ago, ivona3331 said:

I just watched it and god did it make me cry. I have no words for these people and their actions. I hope that they all go to jail and have their careers destroyed. I'm not holding my breath but i really hope to hear that Kris Jenner fired Edan's *** after this.

I truelly think Kris Jenner gives zero ****s.