The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

Costume designer was so emotional and made me cry. When she made a green piece for Britney, when Brit wanted that instead of black, but the team said do not let her know ever... that was so sad! Imagine how was the designer feeling then too! The gift part with the number made my tears fall like crazy!

My dear FE! I wish we all have one Fe in our lives! She is the cutest angelic person ever! I just need to hear her talk and to see her, it makes me feel good and healed! The thing she said about circus tour was so sad! When Britney asked: Feeee where were u? The message about the fans and if she recieved at least one penny was so amazing!

P.S. How can I order one Fe? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I cried so much! This was way more harsh to watch then the first one!

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 5

I can't read It all guys, just woke up... Can some of you send me a link to download the documentary?? 

From what I've heard... And read... Today and throughtout all these years...

We love you Britney, you'll be free and shine again... Evil demons that made you this Will find their punishment on earth so in hell... Yes this message Is for the sick homophobic Christians Who Spy the movement. Now it's a war from Ur control, to the true light of the universe. You are gonna pay. Forever, and ever and so on. This Is my solid wish! 🌈❤️😎PS: God Is Just cooking up an horrendous punishment for you, featuring Dj Satan this time. Xoxo, Gioney, a loyal Britney soldier! Made no names, but the world knows WHO YOU ARE! And nobody can sue any of US just for talking. 

go away goodbye GIF

5 minutes ago, KL4521 said:

The recording devices in her room are DISGUSTING but I am confused...180 hours is not a lot at all if it was running continuously. Is that just how much he had saved on the USB drive?

it depends on the quality of the audio, which depends on which device they used to record

As far as I'm concerned, usually surveillance cameras and such record o low quality, precisely because they're recording all day. If this was only audio, at less than 112Kbps, it could perfectly fit on a 8GB USB. But we don't know the capacity of the USB either.

But 180hrs is about a week.