The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I don’t have an issue with member only section or forum! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: It’s other people! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

As for the second half of your post, I can imagine good hearted people who worked for the Britney brand really were in a catch 22. Like Alex, Edan’s assistant said, he felt like Edan was involved in unethical behaviors/practices but him (Alex) leaving wouldn’t resolve that. So it’s like he wanted to keep tabs on Britney for her own good, but wouldn’t be able to act on it because then he’d be ousted.

Maybe Robin/Lou’s thinking of having positive/good hearted people around was because it would bribe Britney to continue working. Like if she knew Fe was somewhere in POM, it at least gave her some comfort despite not being in direct contact with her… maybe they were aware of fan optics too. They know Fe is beloved by the fans, despite Robin/Lou seeing her as talentless. If certain people started to fall, then maybe they thought there’d be increased scrutiny. Idk…

Still a mistake from their part. And thank God for that mistake. Like, I see this guy talking, and I can't believe how did he even get that job, how could Edan trust so much on him, but praise the Lord that he did.

And about people staying with her, that's what I think, even about Sam. I understand the people that don't trust him, but what if he just saw the same situation that Fe, etc, saw, and he just decided to stay with Britney, and comply to all of Jamie's rules and such, just to make sure not to leave her alone, maybe even Britney herself asked him to, who knows. Like, I can't put my hands on fire for him, but why is it so hard to think of that possibility?

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Cecig said:

Yeah because Britney has a good heart and want to see the nice side of people, but we all know she has bad taste in men, almost everyone used her, she want to fall in love and doesnt see the true intentions of people. I dont know why you defend him so much, mostly peope who dont agree with you, and mostly when NO ONE can be close to Britney without the approval of team com. They even took Fe out yet Sam is still in the picture. He could have done something, but he didnt. He is not innocent in this

Yeah that whole post was you literally questioning Britney’s intelligence saying she can’t make good decisions.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I just get so passionate as people have the audacity to question Britney’s intelligence. She knows whether Sam is good or bad. If Britney thinks he’s good, if her kids think he’s good and Fe thinks he’s good that is all we need to know.

Not here to judge Britney´s capacity by any means but (and im not implying anythin) it is questionable that everyone must had gone through daddy´s approval in order to at least hold a dialogue with Britney, why would Sam be the exception? How can they stop her from seeing her boys but not her boyfriend? Im all Britney´s side and if she decides Sam is the right one for her, go ahead, she is entitled to choose whatever she decides to do as much as everyone else.

Im not saying he´s a wrong or right person for her, only Britney knows the answer to that question. My concern is that how must everyone be approved by Jamie but not him? Why could they get people away from her, important people like Felicia, her old friends from Louisiana but not the guy she met some time ago (back in 2017)?

At this point everything is highly suspicious to me. Im not here judging if hes the right one or not, once again, only Britney knows that. My question is, why has he been allowed to remain in her life THIS LONG, but other people havent? 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I also liked that they explained the meet and greets. It makes total sense. She just did her best. It wasn't personal, the way she reacted in photos. Plus, the amount of money x people charged was ridiculous. Everything was always a damn cash grab. Disgusting. And the way everyone walked all over her — people who worked for her – it's vial and heartbreaking. I know I keep saying that but there's not many other ways to describe it.

it must've been so stressful for her to worry about what fans may ask or would make her say and the punishment she would receive if it wasn't within what they allowed

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, B. Leigh said:

That was smart...This doc helps her court case to pressure the Judge but this doc makes the court system look horrible...if Rosengart cooperated in it he would have pissed Penny off which would have been bad for Britney...let this man work...

Beyond that, you don't discuss an ongoing court case. Plain and simple. It could hurt the case because anything  you say can come back to bite you.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

Not here to judge Britney´s capacity by any means but (and im not implying anythin) it is questionable that everyone must had gone through daddy´s approval in order to at least hold a dialogue with Britney, why would Sam be the exception? How can they stop her from seeing her boys but not her boyfriend? Im all Britney´s side and if she decides Sam is the right one for her, go ahead, she is entitled to choose whatever she decides to do as much as everyone else.

Im not saying he´s a wrong or right person for her, only Britney knows the answer to that question. My concern is that how must everyone be approved by Jamie but not him? Why could they get people away from her, important people like Felicia, her old friends from Louisiana but not the guy she met some time ago (back in 2017)?

At this point everything is highly suspicious to me. Im not here judging if hes the right one or not, once again, only Britney knows that. My question is, why has he been allowed to remain in her life THIS LONG, but other people havent? 

He is under her security team´s surveillance according to the NYT article. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yeah that whole post was you literally questioning Britney’s intelligence saying she can’t make good decisions.

That is the best you can say? Maybe youre Sam or I dont know how you can defend him. She clearly doesnt think right when she is in love and you know that because it happened before, I guess you defend Kevin as well

• Love 1
  • Like 1

So The New York Times released an article that just confirmed that Sam Asghari was/is being watched along with members of the Free Britney movement. He is NOT one of them for all we know. We still don't know all the details but if you're watching this documentary and is angry at Asghari out of all people that were exposed...there's something wrong with you.

"Her boyfriends were required to sign strict nondisclosure agreements, Mr. Vlasov said. An agreement signed in 2020 by her boyfriend at the time, Sam Asghari, who is now her fiancé, technically forbade him to post on social media about Ms. Spears without Mr. Spears’s prior written approval."

"The fees for surveilling Ms. Spears’s boyfriend and the Free Britney participants, Mr. Vlasov said, were billed to Ms. Spears’s estate."

• Love 4
  • Like 2