The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, SPEED28 said:

Sam is 100% team con. No way he’s be in her life after learning how sick they are. 

Yeah he’s paid by Jamie to call him a **** and controlling - super helpful :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Are you guys seriously using logic? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 4

Stream BOYZ ♫

6 minutes ago, G-unit said:

OH the part about team con having SPIES at the free Britney rallies.  Wtf!?  That’s SCREAMS “WE ARE GUILTY LET’S FIND OUT WHAT THEY KNOW!”

I know this sounds conspiratorial, but I wonder if they surveil Breatheheavy or other forums as well…? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: I’m not trying to stir up drama or get people fighting one another, but I can imagine they at least have tabs on the site. Maybe we should go into members-only mode. Idk. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I just watched this and stayed off of everything the entire time. I am heartbroken, but Britney is STRONG. She is a fighter and a total badass. I love that woman so much. Her strength is so inspiring but my heart hurts that this went on for so long. These people are evil.

Also I LOVE Felicia, and when Fe was trying not to cry just broke my heart too. She always loved her so much.

10 minutes ago, _genic said:

Are they still monitoring her phone?

💯%
Seemingly they’ve eased up to an extent. Imo Britney does have some access but not full control of her socials. I don’t believe she sent the tweet saying she’ll return to IG soon. And, imo I think there’s a lot more to her abrupt leave of IG than we were told & imo it wasn’t related to Octavia Spencer’s comment but how smart of them to use her as a scapegoat of sorts... talk about deflection.

Jamie is still there. Get rid of him and the rest will crumble. Jamie’s soooo ****ed, but he’s not been able to pull this off by himself. THOSE PEOPLE + THE SYSTEM is fearful of being exposed even further. These docus are excellent but barely scratch the surface.

I know I sound crazy sometimes, or often, but I am very very concerned for Britney’s safety. 

FREE BRITNEY 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I know this sounds conspiratorial, but I wonder if they surveil Breatheheavy or other forums as well…? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: I’m not trying to stir up drama or get people fighting one another, but I can imagine they at least have tabs on the site. Maybe we should go into members-only mode. Idk. :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

Oh they definitely do. They have bugs planted all over the place here.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I just don’t get why he’s being attacked more than the other people. He wasn’t even mentioned and in the new articles it states he was under surveillance by Jamie’s team and forced to sign an NDA.

I just get so passionate as people have the audacity to question Britney’s intelligence. She knows whether Sam is good or bad. If Britney thinks he’s good, if her kids think he’s good and Fe thinks he’s good that is all we need to know.

All really well and valid points I think the thing making people question him more than ever is the part regarding everyone had to sign contracts making him no different, Lou and Robin gave statements prior to the release meaning they knew this was coming and Bobby Gaga’s manager and Sam publicly bashed these upcoming documentaries before even knowing what they entailed making it sus more so for Bobby regarding his links to Lou but he is bestfriends with Sam it’s just fishy. Thats my 2 cents, as you said we have no solid evidence so I’m not going to speak on it again but thank you for clarifying and being nice about it. 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Now this is a theory I can get behind. They know about the podcast and the twitter accounts so they probably at least know of a few forums 

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yeah he’s paid by Jamie to call him a **** and controlling - super helpful :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Are you guys seriously using logic? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Call him a controlling ******* after he signed a NDA and agreed to be watched 24/7? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: 
He suddenly found out how Jamie was controling 4 years later? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Lol they’re here and they’re members

• Love 3
  • Like 5