The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

7 minutes ago, G-unit said:

And given all the cell-phone restrictions, I am now really struggling to believe she’s running her Instagram.  Why would they give her that freedom?  To reach out to her, what, 35 million followers publicly or even through DM or going live?  No way.  They have access to all the contents of her phone, tell her to record messages (like the “things are so much better than I expected”) or just use something in her cloud, and make a caption for it.

I really hope Sam is a good guy and he’s not playing her.  Talking about the staged photo op of her being released from the facility was super sad…because Sam was there.  And it takes me back to him praising her for her strength when she was sent off.  I truly hope there’s a valid reason for all of this.  I hope her team was just lying to him too to keep him at bay.

they monitor her phone. it doesnt mean she doesnt have access.

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The people we should be mad at right now due to solid evidence are Lou, Jamie, Robin, Edan, Ingham and the Judges involved.

Seriously can’t you just let people speak on it after these vile allegations? Honestly what is your deal defending Sam? There is something about this subject that you cannot let go and it’s really uncomfortable people have a right to question him especially after this absolute mayhem we just witnessed no shade I know your passionate with your views but please let people express it 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
54 minutes ago, Soso said:

Bumping my own comment because it's way too suspicious how Sam got approved just after  Lucado who tried to open Britney's eyes.
I'm 100% sure Jamie wouldnt allow another man like David around her. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

Sam is 100% team con. No way he’s be in her life after learning how sick they are. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Moz said:

Or threatened him with not allowing him to see her if he didn't go along with it. The thing is people jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts and what could have been said behind closed doors. If you loved someone, and you didn't want to be cut out of their life who knows what you'd go along with just to know that that person wouldn't be alone.

I'm just speculating like EVERYONE else.

Oh I know, that’s why I said I “hope”.  I’ve been team Sam since day one because if Britney loves him, I figured he had to be a good guy.  It’s pretty much her longest relationship…I just hope he comes forward someday and tells his truth and what they did to him.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, DJBringItBack said:

Seriously can’t you just let people speak on it after these vile allegations? Honestly what is your deal defending Sam? There is something about this subject that you cannot let go and it’s really uncomfortable people have a right to question him especially after this absolute mayhem we just witnessed no shade I know your passionate with your views but please let people express it 

I just don’t get why he’s being attacked more than the other people. He wasn’t even mentioned and in the new articles it states he was under surveillance by Jamie’s team and forced to sign an NDA.

I just get so passionate as people have the audacity to question Britney’s intelligence. She knows whether Sam is good or bad. If Britney thinks he’s good, if her kids think he’s good and Fe thinks he’s good that is all we need to know.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Stream BOYZ ♫

Im honestly speechless. I wasnt expecting it to be so sad :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: Once again, a lot of rumors were confirmed. I'm a bit disappoitend they didnt air at least a bit of the recording but I hope he gave it to Mathew so he can furher investigate them. :gunney:

And I absolutely LOVED the way they exposed Loucifer and Robin. It was abou time! :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

The worst thing is that only 2 people talked, TWO and they exposed a few of the terrible things they did to her. We need more insiders.

And Fe's parts broke my heart  :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Oh and the recordings... gosh, they are awful. There's a special place in hell for all of them. In hell and in jail. I cant wait to see them in jail, they all deserve it.