The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

29 minutes ago, Soso said:

Dont drag me but all of these infos are making me wonder HOW THE HELL was Sam approved and how is it even possible that he got so close to Britney. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white::decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white::decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white::decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: why is he so against all of these docs ??? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white::decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white::decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

Bumping my own comment because it's way too suspicious how Sam got approved just after  Lucado who tried to open Britney's eyes.
I'm 100% sure Jamie wouldnt allow another man like David around her. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: 

• Love 3
  • Like 1