The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

8 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

I am really nervous about this doc. Especially about the leaked information. I know it needs to be exposed but I just have a bad feeling about it 

Why? NYT has done the most substantial deep dives. They got the conversation between ingham and goetz telling Ingham not to tell Britney her rights.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

I dont know why I'm nervous. I just have this weird feeling

I get it. I think a lot of the fan base feels fear because we care for her so much, and she's been physically and emotionally imprisoned for so many years. Sending her so much strength and love!

• Love 1

I do believe this part of documentary is very important for the continuous narrative from the last one. So the GP understands it wasn't just about 2007. There is more to it. 

I am not a big fan of BBC documentary. Left a bad taste in my mouth and trust me when I say bad, it was really badly done and  I have  tasted some bad peen and disgraceful *** during my *** days  

Edited by Jordan Miller
gif removed
Just now, BigDadyy said:

I do believe this part of documentary is very important for the continuous narrative from the last one. So the GP understands it wasn't just about 2007. There is more to it. 

I am not a big fan of BBC documentary. Left a bad taste in my mouth and trust me when I say bad, it was really badly done and  I have  tasted some bad peen and disgraceful *** during my *** days spiderman butt slap GIF 

The BBC one was definitely a huge disappointment. I didn't like it much at all.

3 hours ago, Slayer said:

So looks like i'm going to try and stay up until 3am when it airs in the UK and watch the live stream you guys posted :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Ok guys! I’ve just casted the stream in HD from my office PC to my living room TV in HD! From the link that was posted! If you have PC / Laptop, Chromecast and Google Chrome Browser it’s a piece of cake! 

Ok. So you go on your pc or laptop, type in the link in Goggle Chrome browser, it only works with that browser (I have my VPN set for USA because I’m in the UK) when the video starts to play, right click, cast, select your Chromecast then full screen and click optimise for TV. Mine never skipped a beat, but maybe try it now while there is time 😎

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Z-dawg said:

Ok guys! I’ve just casted the stream in HD from my office PC to my living room TV in HD! From the link that was posted! If you have PC / Laptop, Chromecast and Google Chrome Browser it’s a piece of cake! 

Ok. So you go on your pc or laptop, type in the link in Goggle Chrome browser, it only works with that browser (I have my VPN set for USA because I’m in the UK) when the video starts to play, right click, cast, select your Chromecast then full screen and click optimise for TV. Mine never skipped a beat, but maybe try it now while there is time 😎

Me trying to understand :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

Spoiler

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 2