The New York Times: Controlling Britney Spears (Framing Britney Spears Part 2) - DISCUSSION THREAD

2 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

@PrachiI do however think after glory her passion might have come back

I don't think she will retire, according to me she said in 2014 she wanted to retire mainly because of the fact she came to an understanding that she doesn't have any control over her career and was sick of Jamie her 2019 court papers clearly mentions 'she's on a break'  but we don't know anything at the point the way truth is uncovering I want our girl to be safe and sound. 

3 hours ago, Connor Walsh said:

This feels like modern slavery in a very corrupted system. Britney has been suffering for more than ten years now. This is insane.

I feel so ashamed when I tought she was half-dancing or acting emotionless on stage. Sometimes I even thought she was taking fans for cash cows while she was in fact the cash cow. She didn't perform for the money but for her freedom.

When she said in For The Record "They hear me but they're really not listening" I didn't get that she was referencing to her dad and management team.

I didn't see the signs. I was ignorant and judgmental.

I'm so sorry for that.

Shame on you

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Does anyone know if Robin was involved 2008-10? I think the first photo we have of her working is the FF tour. 

I don’t understand how Larry Rudolph, Adam Leber, Brett Miller & Jason Trawick get zero attention.

I think Brett was fired because she was becoming closer to Britney :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alio said:

To me that was the only downside of that documentary, they keep teasing about what is inside this flashdrive that was saved, they keep refering to it but you end up with nothing, we don't hear it (and maybe for the better when you think about it, do we want to violate Britney's privacy ? no so..) :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Though I wish we knew but that's not what matters at the end of the day, right ?

Aww thank you love 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I totally agree with you! Hopefully that guy has turned that over as evidence 

• Love 1

This doc has made me sad and angry all over again.

This pour soul has suffered so much 

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

But I’m also soo elated that Lou and Robin have been exposed … although I do wish they would given more airtime  to Lou and all of her atrocities. 

And omg Humpty Dumpty kind flew under the radar but he is needs to go to prison along with them. He is so much worse than I ever realised. Wow. I just thought he was oblivious and just a innocent bystander.

I’m also curious about this creep? Do we know anything about him? 

glaad-media-awards-los-angeles-apr-britn

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

By the way, if you google tristar entertainment you will see that they are desperately posting fake reviews in order to recover their ratings, cause the fans went in and their google ratings have plummeted. Lou and her bitсh are SHAKING. 

gretchen-laughing.gif

Left my bad reviews as well, even if i had no idea who they are before the doc

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Does anyone know if Robin was involved 2008-10? I think the first photo we have of her working is the FF tour. 

I don’t understand how Larry Rudolph, Adam Leber, Brett Miller & Jason Trawick get zero attention.

Trish worked the Circus Tour and POM, I’m pretty sure she was talking about interactions with herself and Robin and overhearing interactions between Britney and Robin during the Circus tour.  It would make sense since Robin’s only job was to be Lou’s haggard old spy, so she would need to be there from the start of the conservatorship.

I say we hit up the NYT and demand Larry, Brett, Adam, Jason, etc be in part 3 :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:  Oh and Andrew Wallet.  How come this old decrepit fart is skirting around all this drama and only having his name mentioned superficially here and there?  He was absolutely part of this corruption, I mean ffs he was her conservator for, what, 11 years?

• Love 1

Judge Reva Goetz got some mentions in this docu but please remember Judge Aviva K. Bobb’s role in this con, too.

Bobb -> Goetz -> Penny

How sad and ironic is it that three highly educated women in law have participated in unjust, inhuman, human trafficking & financial assault against Britney Spears and countless other victims of conservatorship abuse. 

If I cared enough I’d file a missing persons report for ole Meaner, LOL!!! No. But rly tho. Haven’t heard from him in a minute.

#SupportBritney but not #FreeBritney Interesting…where have we heard THAT b4?🤔

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, nwonder said:

This doc has made me sad and angry all over again.

This pour soul has suffered so much 

:crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

But I’m also soo elated that Lou and Robin have been exposed … although I do wish they would given more airtime  to Lou and all of her atrocities. 

And omg Humpty Dumpty kind flew under the radar but he is needs to go to prison along with them. He is so much worse than I ever realised. Wow. I just thought he was oblivious and just a innocent bystander.

I’m also curious about this creep? Do we know anything about him? 

glaad-media-awards-los-angeles-apr-britn

He was just rushing her from spot to spot during red carpet events so let’s leave him out of it for now and focus on real problem..

• Like 1