So who is the whistle-blower? Speculation thread.

10 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Please Lynne has not cared about her daughter in all these years and it has been 2 years  and she has done nothing.

Correct! But I only see her and her lawyer leaking this! The leak was in Britney's favor. So it wasn't from Jamie's side nor Ingham. So I only see Gladstone and Lynne doing this.

42 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

Please L has not cared about her daughter in all these years and it has been 2 years  and she has done nothing.

While it may have taken awhile for L to step in, if L didn't have her attorney get involved, we probably would've never gotten the hearings unsealed.  And remember, L filed an affidavit supporting the fact that colon needs to be removed.  So, better late than never...

***I only do first letters of names.  These people won't be coming after me unless they're paying for my student loans:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

4 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

While it may have taken awhile for L to step in, if L didn't have her attorney get involved, we probably would've never gotten the hearings unsealed.  And remember, L filed an affidavit supporting the fact that colon needs to be removed.  So, better late than never...

***I only do first letters of names.  These people won't be coming after me unless they're paying for my student loans:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

They won't come after you, that's for sure haha. A mother does not stand still and makes no excuses.Everything we know is terrible ... and this lady has not done anything, let's give thanks for advancing the legal process that seems to be too much for her.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

They won't come after you, that's for sure haha. A mother does not stand still and makes no excuses.Everything we know is terrible ... and this lady has not done anything, let's give thanks for advancing the legal process that seems to be too much for her.

I agree with you, but the fact of the matter is if Gladstone never got involved to start putting pressure on Ingham (with unsealing docs, etc) we would still be in the same spot we were in 2019.  So I'm giving Gladstone the credit, not L.  Unsealing of the docs is what let the floodgates open and now we have daddy Rosemary.  It may have been 12 years too late, but better late than never.  

• Like 2
On 9/25/2021 at 12:55 AM, gapeach704 said:

Wasn't there an attorney who came forward last year that said she allegedly worked with Wallet? Didn't she sign an affidavit saying they had copies scanned of docs even though they were trying to say they didn't?  She's been quiet, but I remember her.  I've always felt that she was trying to get info out.  Maybe her?

Ooh yes was this Katerina Perreault who was on Britney’s Gram? I remember she had worked with Wallet’s firm and said some docs relating to Britney’s case were at one point accessible to the entire firm even though they shouldn’t have been. And on social media she implied she’d had her life threatened and wrote something about bullet holes in her car :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: and on the podcast she said Wallet referred to Britney’s probate c-ship as an experiment. She has been quite quiet lately now that you mention it...

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Ooh yes was this Katerina Perreault who was on Britney’s Gram? I remember she had worked with Wallet’s firm and said some docs relating to Britney’s case were at one point accessible to the entire firm even though they shouldn’t have been. And on social media she implied she’d had her life threatened and wrote something about bullet holes in her car :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: and on the podcast she said Wallet referred to Britney’s probate c-ship as an experiment. She has been quite quiet lately now that you mention it...

Yep! I believe that's her! And then remember she said there was an "incident" with her car allegedly?  I don't want to type it on here, but I think you can google or search on twitter.  She was driving a white SUV.  But yeah, I've always felt like she was trying to help and hope she's in the Netflix doc.  She's been quiet since like last year....

• Like 2