So who is the whistle-blower? Speculation thread.

Britney Vs Spears is about to blow the lid on untold secrets from within Britney's Conservatorship.   Who do we think is the 'very closed' inside source who leaked the documents to Erin?  Could this be the same person Cade was referring to when be spoke of someone who had been around Britney for 20 years and was trying to help her break free?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Deepheat01Deepheat01 said:

Britney Vs Spears is about to blow the lid on untold secrets from within Britney's Conservatorship.   Who do we think is the 'very closed' inside source who leaked the documents to Erin?  Could this be the same person Cade was referring to when be spoke of someone who had been around Britney for 20 years and was trying to help her break free?

It was 25 years

1 hour ago, FreeBritBrit said:

This isnt really smart. Don't try to dig or dox and **** because whisper blowers are precious and if you start doing dumb ****, they will stop cooperating.

So think about it for a bit.

/endthread

You really think any names we consider haven't already been considered by Team CON...?  That EXHALE of all places speculating is going to make a difference.🤣 I ain't no investigative journalist honey, just looking for friendly discussion. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, dfffff said:

Maybe this is the same person who left the voicemail message for Britney's Gram.

If it really was a former paralegal who left the voicemail then it’s probably not him. They implied it’s someone closer to the cship than that. Plus he said he didn’t work for that firm anymore. But it’s a possibility.

Someone leaked the 2016 investigators report to the NYT a while ago. They used details in an article and that’s a sealed document. Maybe it’s the same person who leaked to Netflix. 

• Like 1

Wasn't there an attorney who came forward last year that said she allegedly worked with Wallet? Didn't she sign an affidavit saying they had copies scanned of docs even though they were trying to say they didn't?  She's been quiet, but I remember her.  I've always felt that she was trying to get info out.  Maybe her?

• Like 1