Madonna is “so happy” for Britney

KrisJ

41 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

she looks like a crazy homeless woman that found a bunch of random stuff in the streets and put on all over her face ad Head

There’s no need for comments like this, keep it respectful yeah? Comments like this is what tears people down. You’d slam someone for saying this to Britney, but just bc it’s someone else you think it’s acceptable? Please just be kind to others or don’t say anything at all

• Love 1
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Stefani said:

How convenient. Reminds me of how she ignored Brit for years between 2004 and 2007, and only remembered her again in 2008 so she could use her for promo on the Sticky & Sweet tour after Brit made a successful comeback with Womanizer. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Sticky & Sweet Tour kicked off way before Womanizer was even released though. They filmed her Human Nature scene when Britney wasn't publicly "coming back" yet.

But I get what you mean lol, she was still the topic of conversation around those times effortlessly.

6 hours ago, Stefani said:

How convenient. Reminds me of how she ignored Brit for years between 2004 and 2007, and only remembered her again in 2008 so she could use her for promo on the Sticky & Sweet tour after Brit made a successful comeback with Womanizer. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Sticky & Sweet Tour kicked off way before Womanizer was even released though. They filmed her Human Nature scene when Britney wasn't publicly "coming back" yet.

But I get what you mean lol, she was still the topic of conversation around those times effortlessly.

7 hours ago, Stefani said:

But if in those years Britney abandoned her career, why would she consider it?

2 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

There’s no need for comments like this, keep it respectful yeah? Comments like this is what tears people down. You’d slam someone for saying this to Britney, but just bc it’s someone else you think it’s acceptable? Please just be kind to others or don’t say anything at all

oh my god just shut up please

do you really think that effing madonna would care about a gay's opinion on a random gay forum?

this fake sensibility that many of you force here is unbelievable

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Jefferson Silva said:

oh my god just shut up please

do you really think that effing madonna would care about a gay's opinion on a random gay forum?

this fake sensibility that many of you force here is unbelievable

BH is a gay forum now? I didn't know this!  Is there like an after-dark period or something? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: I've been waiting for this moment for quite awhile.  I hope I'm ready for my debut :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair: