Madonna is “so happy” for Britney

KrisJ

That's my girl! I love them both so much! Love you to death is the most she have said about anyone except her children. 

She would not say that if it wasn't true. And for the haters here, you don't know everything. She doesn't do everything thru the media. Not everything she does sell gold but that doesn't mean you're a has been. Nobody sells gold throughout a whole super long career. It's just stupid to say things like that. Madonna had some hard times to, who said something nice about her then? Try some love you guys!

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support::hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, dfffff said:

Congratulating her on her marriage :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Still Queen of Pop, and love her supporting Britney. But spoke to her on the phone... come on now GIF by IFC

P.S.: Imagine getting a random phone call from Madonna. I’d die.

“Hey Girl, What’s up?”

”Errr... 😓Just minding me own business, cleaning my mini koi pond, putting my horse to bed, having a heart attack...” 😍

• Haha 9