If Brit doesn't support the documentaries, how does she feel about those closest to her participating in them?

There's very few people Brit can trust and few people that she's close with. We know she didn't support Framing Britney Spears, so it makes me wonder how she feels about the people that are interviewed in the documentary, like Fe. We alll know Fe has been around her forever and maybe not as much so in the past few years. Was fe handling the meet in greets in Vegas? I know she was there for Femme fatale tour, but after that I can't remember. Plus, in Framing Britney spears there was that one Brand manager (from early days) who was in support of Britney, saying good things about her but bad things about her father. There was also the hair dresser who was taking her side and said the way the media treated her was disgusting. So obviously all these people support her so it makes me wonder how she feels about them participating in a documentary that she's against.  I would guess if I was her, i'd only like certain clips of it (the complimentary parts), but I guess at the end of the day the whole idea around the documentary is exposing her painful personal life and that's why she doesn't like it. Or maybe she just doesn't like people telling HER story. she said she wanted to share her story with the world, but I guess she didn't mean like this.

I think she must understand they just got interviewed, they're not the ones making the documentaries.

I suppose what she doesn't like, if true, is the whole idea of people revisiting her life, especially focusing on the negative, and yeah, like other people narrating her life without her input.

The thing is that I also can't imagine Britney for example participating in a documentary that only focused on her music, where she had to talk about each album, and the producers and songwriters etc, maybe so, but I feel like just in general she doesn't like to look at the past, good or bad.

Firstly, idgaf about Sam Asghari’s feelings so whatever instagram comments he made are completely and utterly irrelevant to me and aren’t indicative of Britney’s feelings to me. Fe’s approval >>> Asghari’s approval and you can fume all day with that one🖤

Now that I got that out of the way, I think she doesn’t like it when her past is revisited and brought up, her team probably fed her strategic bits of truth from the FBS doc so that she thought it was only focusing on her breakdown, when in fact that doc, paired with her June 23rd testimony, have been her luckiest days in the conservatorship and definitety key turning points for her, so I hope one day she knows that the FBS doc helped her, a lot.

Also with her hinting that she’ll tell her truth once she’s free, she must be expecting documentaries to be made about her case, I just hope she was somewhat involved in this doc behind the scenes (uncredited ofc so it doesn’t put her in trouble), again, idgaf about X Y Z’s comments, I’m not even sure I think it’s her behind her actual account when that account is epic fail after epic fail every week with almost every post being exposed and debunked.

• Love 2