Why in the World Was Jamie Allowed to Stay as Conservator After a Restraining Order was Placed On Him For the Conservatee's Children???

Kletus

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

it's the same as with the lawyer, because no one brought it up to the judge

That's the first thing Ingham should've used as an argument to remove him, but never did.

Besides, before it was even mentioned, that's when Jamie "stepped down" as conservator of the person and brought Jodi, using "health issues" as the reason. Thankfully for him, the health issues didn't interfere with him being conservator of the estate, a miracle :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Samuel Dingbat was the WORST lawyer on this entire planet!!! Imagine being given Britney the golden goose and not once advising her of her rights, even telling her to "keep quiet" so she doesn't get sued, advising her to just do what they say "for her image," allegedly :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

or at least that's what Britney said in court he told her :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: UGH I hate Samuel Dingbat!!!!

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I'm glad you open a thread about this because this isn't discussed enough. Honestly this the only red flag that should be pointed out for him to get out. It doesn't make sense and I still don't quite understand why her lawyer (neither Rosengart or Ingham) gave more emphasis on this issue, because this is huge and I wish it had been taken more seriously. This is enough proof for the judge to believe there's conflict of interest. If we see it from the other side, how wrong would it look if Jodi Montgomery got a restraining order for britney's children? Should she remain as the conservator? Literally in any conservatorship this is wrong and awful and disrespectful towards the conservatee, keeping the abuser of your own children as someone who manages your finances. 

And I'm still confused as why is discussed it so briefly (they only mentioned it tho) on the framing britney spears documentary too. I hope they speak about this on the Netflix one, with the seriousness with which it should be taken.

• Love 2
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, Oxic said:

I'm glad you open a thread about this because this isn't discussed enough. Honestly this the only red flag that should be pointed out for him to get out. It doesn't make sense and I still don't quite understand why her lawyer (neither Rosengart or Ingham) gave more emphasis on this issue, because this is huge and I wish it had been taken more seriously. This is enough proof for the judge to believe there's conflict of interest. If we see it from the other side, how wrong would it look if Jodi Montgomery got a restraining order for britney's children? Should she remain as the conservator? Literally in any conservatorship this is wrong and awful and disrepectful towards the conservatee, keeping the abuser of your own children as someone who manages your finances. 

he could even make financial decisions to punish her because of the restraining order! :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: I am shaking :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

• Like 1

probably and correct me if i'm wrong but a police report wasn't filed? I mean wasn't it just the restraining order?

side note: this is off topic. But I bet kevin didn't press charges bc he knows daddy controls the money flow and would probably cut him off or less his "child support". Kevin might love his Children but he knows he needs that money

Because their was no signs of abuse. He just yelled at them and busted the door down. I would like to know what Sean did to piss Jamie off. I’m not taking up for kfeds side bc he’s a dramatic money hungry, worse than Jamie. Kfed prob wants Jamie gone to get more child support. 

3 minutes ago, 601Bird said:

Because their was no signs of abuse. He just yelled at them and busted the door down. I would like to know what Sean did to piss Jamie off. I’m not taking up for kfeds side bc he’s a dramatic money hungry, worse than Jamie. Kfed prob wants Jamie gone to get more child support. 

even so, the fact that Britney's children got a restraining order on her conservator should be enough to cause a conflict. Even if Britney hasn't been in touch with him for a while, in theory, she should be in contact with her conservators, and of course with her children too, but if the conservator can't be near the children, then it's a problem for her.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

even so, the fact that Britney's children got a restraining order on her conservator should be enough to cause a conflict. Even if Britney hasn't been in touch with him for a while, in theory, she should be in contact with her conservators, and of course with her children too, but if the conservator can't be near the children, then it's a problem for her.

Well Joni said she has a life coach that’s around when she has the boys. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She also go less time with them bc of it which is bs 

2 hours ago, 601Bird said:

Wasn’t this the first time Jamie had seen Britney and kids in-person since Britney testified in court that he forced her into the facility? So Britney testifies against him in court and he comes and physically assaults her children :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

He had/has no business looking after financial affairs, I hope it’s all thoroughly investigated.

I truly believe they (team con) never believed she would become so self aware/independent/free and so thought they would never be held accountable.

Just proves how strong Britney is.

• Love 1