Do you think Britney will become an Advocate for Conservatorship abuse when she is free?

Slayer

Do you think she'll go round advocating for rights of people in Conservatorships to spread more awareness?

I'm not saying she should do anything, I think her case has already done a lot but it'd be amazing to see her talk about Conservatorship abuse and help advocate for those in similar situations!

Obviously she has no obligation to, her being brave enough to speak u[ publicly has already done so much!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I think her court speech was the most poweful thing she did. Also her journey to win her rights back as a human being is inspirational and will lead a path to similar cases and women rights in general.

We should keep in mind that she is someone inside a situation and not someone who chooses to support some groups with a marketing goal behind it.

What she is doing and the movement behind her is way more than enough.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I don’t expect her to even though it would be nice. I think the trauma she endured from the conservatorship will be something that she’s going to have a hard time speaking up and advocating against throughout her life. If anything, she probably just wants to let it go and try to not look back. She hates that feeling of being victimized and so do I. It would be nice if she got back into writing however. Even if she wrote a song or poem that talks about conservatorship abuse would be great and probably very cathartic for her. 

• Like 3

It’s not a bad thing if she doesn’t…what any fans hope she does isn’t an obligation she has.  The most powerful moment in her testimony “but ma’am, there are a THOUSAND conservatorships thay are abusive as well.”  Having the guts to say that to a judge, calling out the corrupt system in support of not only herself, but the thousands as well…was incredible.  It wouldn’t surprise me if she made her own documentary discussing her 13 years (I mean seriously, from all the testimony we’ve gotten, it’s just covering that two year period from the POM tour to the treatment facility…there is so much more we don’t know and she seems to want to share it.  If she goes this route, I’m sure she’ll use it as a vessel to help more than herself.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I don’t know but I just think it’s important to point out and understand that she has absolutely no obligation to. She is a victim of this corrupt system and it could be triggering for her. She deserves to live her life as fully and best as she can without the trauma of what these people have done to her - if she doesn’t want to be the face of the anti-conservatorship movement once she’s free, then good for her. She owes nobody anything.