Superdupermaxi post

grgnt

1 hour ago, Xavierleleon said:

How do we know this is HER feelings? And did she see Framing Britney Spears or did someone just show her a clip of her in it crying framing it as “look, they are just repeating these traumatic and abusive footage”..?

This is how the maker of the Netflix doc speaks. Can’t imagine Britney would disapprove of her angle;

“[In making the film I] was trying to not be another person to trespass on her privacy again and again. But she wants to get out of the conservatorship, so therefore we should know what is going on inside it. I specifically made the creative decision that we were not going to utilize the same imagery that she has said before is traumatizing. The incidents that happened in 2007 during one of the episodes at the hospital — you’re never going to see those.”

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2021-09-22/britney-vs-spears-documentary-netflix-erin-lee-carr?_amp=true

GIF by Identity

We don't know for sure that Britney doesn't like the docs or that she watched the first NYT one all the way through. All we have is that caption on IG and some IG comments/stories from Sam and Maxi :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

But we know 100% for sure from court docs/testimony that Britney welcomes the support of fans and is aware of #freebritney so I'm here for the docs since they let others beyond the fandom hear what is really going on 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

How do we know this is HER feelings? And did she see Framing Britney Spears or did someone just show her a clip of her in it crying framing it as “look, they are just repeating these traumatic and abusive footage”..?

This is how the maker of the Netflix doc speaks. Can’t imagine Britney would disapprove of her angle;

“[In making the film I] was trying to not be another person to trespass on her privacy again and again. But she wants to get out of the conservatorship, so therefore we should know what is going on inside it. I specifically made the creative decision that we were not going to utilize the same imagery that she has said before is traumatizing. The incidents that happened in 2007 during one of the episodes at the hospital — you’re never going to see those.”

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2021-09-22/britney-vs-spears-documentary-netflix-erin-lee-carr?_amp=true

Exactly. We are supposed to believe captions, stories from “insiders” and proven liars re: Britney’s “feelings” on these docs.

Meanwhile she has spoken time and time again about not wanting this to be kept secret, wanting her abusers to pay, wrote and leaked letters hoping the press would pick it up. Something tells me Britney would welcome these docs that shed light on the cship and abuse, but I could totally be wrong on that. :)

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Exactly. We are supposed to believe captions, stories from “insiders” and proven liars re: Britney’s “feelings” on these docs.

Meanwhile she has spoken time and time again about not wanting this to be kept secret, wanting her abusers to pay, wrote and leaked letters hoping the press would pick it up. Something tells me Britney would welcome these docs that shed light on the cship and abuse, but I could totally be wrong on that. :)

Wow. You said it there. 

• Love 2