Superdupermaxi post

grgnt

14 hours ago, Easy There said:

Also I am wondering now.

Why did this particular docu hit the nerve ?

2 of Sams closest friends are dragging a documentary that is allegedly gonna give Loucifer some spotlight,and that is gonna expose some details of conservatorship.

I am starting to wonder whats the connection ?

Who is the other friend of Sam's that's dragging the doc?

2 hours ago, Elisaaa said:

Maybe there is something about Sam in that documentary that they don´t like. 

I was thinking this. Or maybe he is not even mentioned but they sure seem scared all of a sudden. Sam has been chilled about everything except for the docs. When Britney was put in a facility against her will he was all “my lioness is taking care of her mental health, I support that”. 

Suspicious GIF

• Love 5
17 hours ago, B. Leigh said:

I'm tired...all the people who know what is going on refused to be an advocate for Britney for reasons that I am hoping will be revealed when Britney does tell her story (if she chooses)...Britney fans have been putting together shredded documents to figure out what is going on to help her...there probably is some misinformation, but if this is about the netflix doc (which I think it is) that is significantly less harmful than staying quiet...

THIS A MILLION ******* TIMES!!

Hell Yeah Yes GIF

• Love 1
19 hours ago, jj_boha said:

What’s the point of these ppl posting these cryptic messages? It just creates a greater divide between Britney and her fans. It’s like gagas  manager commenting on the Netflix post about ppl profiting from the doc. Please kind sir tell us what you have done to get the word out ? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Gaga has connections to both Lou Taylor and Jamie Spears, right?

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Elisaaa said:

Daily Pop on E News said the same thing this morning. I think we all understand that Britney does not like the documentaries as they dig up traumatic events, which makes absolute sense. However, we need documentaries like NYT and Netflix to keep the movement going and draw attention to how corrupt the conservatorship is. 

What could possibly be in the Netflix doc that has Sam and Maxi's feathers ruffled? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Elisaaa said:

I was wondering this too but in the LA times interview with ELC she was talking about the engagement and just the way she was talking about it did not seem like she was going to expose anything about Sam. But who knows. Unless they confirmed sam is team con, I would think it’s sort of unethical to reveal personal details about him that I assume Britney doesn’t want discussed. ELC already said she’s avoiding traumatic imagery and I feel like trashing Sam in the documentary would feel really embarrassing for her. Unless as I said he is confirmed team con and is controlling her (which is not my opinion). 

30 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Daily Pop on E News said the same thing this morning. I think we all understand that Britney does not like the documentaries as they dig up traumatic events, which makes absolute sense. However, we need documentaries like NYT and Netflix to keep the movement going and draw attention to how corrupt the conservatorship is. 

What could possibly be in the Netflix doc that has Sam and Maxi's feathers ruffled? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused:

How do we know this is HER feelings? And did she see Framing Britney Spears or did someone just show her a clip of her in it crying framing it as “look, they are just repeating these traumatic and abusive footage”..?

This is how the maker of the Netflix doc speaks. Can’t imagine Britney would disapprove of her angle;

“[In making the film I] was trying to not be another person to trespass on her privacy again and again. But she wants to get out of the conservatorship, so therefore we should know what is going on inside it. I specifically made the creative decision that we were not going to utilize the same imagery that she has said before is traumatizing. The incidents that happened in 2007 during one of the episodes at the hospital — you’re never going to see those.”

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/movies/story/2021-09-22/britney-vs-spears-documentary-netflix-erin-lee-carr?_amp=true

• Love 1

Maybe there is no big secret about Sam, but it might question why he had not try to help her before the movement started.  I would guess they tried to reach out to him also to be interviewed in the documentary.  I´m not trying to trash Sam or start debate about him, but sometimes i have the feeling he did not start his relationship with Britney only good intentions in mind. 

I´m really curious about the doc, because it got so many people on their toes now. 

• Like 1

Tbh I think maxi is worse than Billy

Maxi may not directly engage with Britney but he DOES have direct communication with Sam so I do trust that he is privy to a lot of information. He was right about the IUD stuff... but I can't imagine Britney would be okay with them constantly posting vague stories all the time. The way maxi speaks seems very condescending towards fans. We know Britney appreciates her fans. 

At least Billy is always 100% in support of Britneys happiness without spreading private information (likely because he doesn't actually have any) but he doesn't start rumors or anything, just always preaches to be kind in what we say, claiming she sees everything.

Billy might be a bit of a cracked pot but he isn't harmful. Maxi on the other hand, honestly, Sam should end that friendship. It's very disrespectful of such a good "friend" to be blasting private information all over the internet.

Ps. Sorry if I used any wrong pronouns. I honestly don't know what Maxi goes by, but I have a feeling there is a preference. I think Maxi is trash, but still a human and I don't mean disrespect in this regard. 

1 hour ago, NostalgiaAct said:

Is this Britney’s new spokesperson? Oh… okay :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point::rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

I mean, he’s pressed because people are taking the narrative and spilling the tea, but he has no regards about speaking on the situation as if he was Britney. :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:
Is he afraid of something that the docs will expose? :emma:

Yeah, like it is so abusive if a serious feminist journalist makes actual investigative journalism on the conservatorship, after years of the media just passing on what Jamie’s PR has told them, years of s**ist, abusive bs. SOOO bad when docs are finally released that turn the lense on the sharks of the conservatorship instead of psychoanalysing Britney.

And as you say, it is not disrespectful at all, that they (don’t know Maxi’s pronouns) are over and over claiming “Britney feels this”. “Britney think that, note that people”. It doesn’t sound at all at what Britney critisized during her court speech, when she said she was tired of people around her is speaking on her behalf, when she cannot say anything.

Oh Yeah Basketball GIF by NBA