Jamie Lynn used her old account to keep an eye on the #FreeBritney movement

Juanita Lupa is such a psycho:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:. She is so obsessed with her siter and herself, she probably has an account in exhale too, so Hola Juana Lucifer! :jamie_lynn_grape:

Lmao at her following Surprise Witness, BJ constantly mocks her lmao! I wonder if Juno Lou seethes or gets happy. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Corruptured Colon said:

Some people on Twitter were wondering if maybe JL changed her username from the old one to her new one, then someone else took the old one, but apparently her current username has 0  former usernames. I suppose she could've deactivated the old one and someone else could've taken it, though. 

FAA1apCUYAImM3U?format=jpg&name=large

Wait I thought you can only take the name of a perma deleted acc? If it was only deactivated, she wouldnt be able to use that name. Or still could?

I'm confused.

3 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Wait I thought you can only take the name of a perma deleted acc? If it was only deactivated, she wouldnt be able to use that name. Or still could?

I'm confused.

I'm not sure, actually! I was using the term "deactivated" loosely. If someone can only take the name of a perma-deleted account, then I guess it's possible that she perma-deleted the account and someone else took it. Still unlikely, though.

I think it's probably Jamie Lynn. Seems too coincidental that the account is following Free Britney accounts. JL grew up in her sister's shadow, so it's not a stretch to assume she's at least somewhat jealous of her. Jealous people are known to sneakily stalk profiles of people they're jealous of :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1