The biggest compliment that somebody has made about your Body?

When I was in my teens I suddenly started developing really quickly and sometimes I felt a little conscious about how huge my tîts were… my first bf called them suckable and told me I was boobylicious. Such a cheesy comment from high school but at the time it really made me feel confident about my tîts. I think it’s what made me the big tîtty slût I am today My Love Kiss GIF by Historical Animated GIFs

• Haha 1
On 9/27/2021 at 8:39 PM, DjRobney said:

Haha, I have never received a compliment for my body:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

But they say I'm funny:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Funny is the hottest though, I am crazy for people I think are funny. The other way around, it is the biggest turn off when people lack a sense of humour. To me the two hottest assets anyone can have are humour and a spine. 

On 9/29/2021 at 4:30 PM, ElenaB said:

i was voted the most beautiful girl in high school :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy: but i suffer from body dysmorphia and i'm convinced it was because i was young and now i'm horrible :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

i wish i could see you babe

actually i had a moment in one of my schools too when i was voted as the most beautiful boy in a computer science class. i was so surprised. back then especially i thought all these girls hated me but now i know otherwise.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block