Nick Lachey talks about Britney

Slayer

23 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I remember on Newly Weds, Successica said he cant grow hair anywhere except his butt hole. She seemed annoyed when she said that. I guess Jess and I are the same. We like a smooth hole when were eating out a ss.

Omg I remember that :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: Jess has taste :wink_britney_everytime_white: The Jeff guy from 98 was also slept on. I actually think he’s more attractive then Nick but it seemed like he always on the sidelines.

4 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I remember on Newly Weds, Successica said he cant grow hair anywhere except his butt hole. She seemed annoyed when she said that. I guess Jess and I are the same. We like a smooth hole when were eating out a ss.

I- :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

4 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I used to imagine the guys from 98 degrees would come into my bedroom and run a train on me when I was young. (Except the one who is wearing a shirt)

Dw0cI-FV4AAEIT5.jpg

I RHDJDJJDDJJDD 

Spoiler

U r hot too ok bye BYE :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red: apparently @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN Is too

• Haha 2

He’s still hot. But I rewatched Newlyweds a couple years ago and he was such a jerk to Jessica. And I think back to his one hit, trying to paint Jessicia as the bad guy. He was totally trying to pull a cry me a river and play the victim. Jessica was done dirty like Britney back then. 

He said nice things, but I can’t believe they interviewed him about Britney that much. I mean it’s not like they dated, did a song together, or were really associated other than being in the same genre at the same time. 

• Love 1