Appreciation thread for Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny) by *****cat Dolls ft. Nicole Scherzinger

BNP3BzPe0yzpkdbugomhdghh1jgVqRGezAYMq9K5
As weekend is approaching let’s have our girlie moment and appreciate this banger-bop-smasher-younameit!

My favorite moment is definitely the outro where they tell us to Baíla Baíla! I always get up and shake my mantra and it got me like yas Queen yas! :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: Also, it makes me think if that’s the real vocals of the other members. We love a toxic and messy girl group! :emma:

What’s your favorite moment? Anyone staning this song and video? 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Of course! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: Although this is just Nicole singing and we know the controversy the song title brought, it is still one of their best. 

Not to mention this moment

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Omg, Melody not being able to keep up with the other ones is always a mood. :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: Although, she’s cute! Yeah, the song it’s a smash. I remember being a kid and seeing *****catdolls ft Nicole Scherzinger... this **** got me so confused. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

What controversy did the song title bring?

That was the first time that it said "*****cat Dolls - Jai Ho FEATURING NICOLE SCHERZINGER". As if, she's separate from them. I think that was the last straw for the girls and from that point onward, things didn't seem very bright for the group. A few months later, I think, they parted their ways. 

Tbh, it should've always been Nicole Scherzinger & The *****cat Dolls.:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

19 hours ago, Rik said:

AR Rahman, the producer of the original and remixed version with the *****cat dolls  produced this years before

A.R Rahman is some of Bollywood's most immaculate producers. His tunes and melodies are out of this world and his ability to fuse modern music with traditional Indian music is chefs kiss :neydedance_purple:

I must say this is one of my faves from him:

The intricate, spectacular and wonderful production of this :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Love 1
42 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

A.R Rahman is some of Bollywood's most immaculate producers. His tunes and melodies are out of this world and his ability to fuse modern music with traditional Indian music is chefs kiss :neydedance_purple:

I must say this is one of my faves from him:

The intricate, spectacular and wonderful production of this :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I love guru omg I saw it back in 2006 in theatres w my family! 
Taste…….

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block