iPhone 13: is it worthy?

• Twitter Team

I have iPhone XR at the moment and have almost had this phone for three years. I usually get a new iPhone after two years as that's when I can upgrade but my phone hasn't really had any issues so I decided to hold onto it till Apple announced the new phones this month... I like the look of the iPhone 13, but yeah, it is similar to 12 so I'm not too sure, but I'm kinda leaning towards 13? I'm just disappointed there's no purple model as purple is my favourite colour and they made both the 11 and 12 in purple although the pink is nice. My parents want me to get a new phone so I can start paying for my phone bills, although I recently left my job so it's a pretty tough situation, but I would like to get a new phone soon.

• Like 1
On 9/23/2021 at 8:29 AM, aleomg said:

If your sugar daddy is paying for it, then always go with the latest version. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

All jokes aside, it all depends on the use you’ll give to it. I mean, if you only want a 5G phone and won’t install a bunch of apps on it, then go with iPhone 12, it’s cheaper. But iPhone 13 has better battery life and depending on the country you live in, there’s not much difference between prices. Besides, iPhone 13 starts at 128GB and if you’re looking for an iPhone with 128GB storage, then definitely go with iPhone 13. If and ONLY IF the range between prices are huge, then go with iPhone 12. 

It’s always better to invest a little extra when upgrading. Specially if you don’t change phones very often and if the new features (such as battery life) are worth it compared to money difference. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

What's crazy is that my iPhone 11 Pro Max has better battery life than the iPhone 12... then they made the iPhone 13 battery better. So ... iPhone 11 Pro Max > iPhone 13. You do the math. 

I currently have the Galaxy S20 FE "Fan Edition" and I couldn't be happier. I have some friends and family that have iphones and I just can't get with it.

I hate the OS and it confuses me. I'm old and I don't care to learn something completely different to what I'm used to so I'll stick to android.