Jump to content

iPhone 13: is it worthy?


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, aleomg said:

WHERE ARE ALL THE HACKERS IN EXHALE? :meryell_meryl_streep_meme_yell:

There’s an assignment for you. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer::typing_keyboard_computer:

  Hide contents

Embrace your hoeness o putería dahhling. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Believe me I embrace it, sometimes more than I should :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

 

Spoiler

thing is that I have worked with young adult (students) for some time and this town is not that big, I wouldn't want my disco stick to become so public :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Sorry @Style. for turning an Apple discussion into one about bananas and eggplants

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

Believe me I embrace it, sometimes more than I should :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

 

  Hide contents

thing is that I have worked with young adult (students) for some time and this town is not that big, I wouldn't want my disco stick to become so public :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Sorry @Style. for turning an Apple discussion into one about bananas and eggplants

 

C’mon, you know I always say yes to vegetables. :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Believe me I embrace it, sometimes more than I should :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

 

  Hide contents

thing is that I have worked with young adult (students) for some time and this town is not that big, I wouldn't want my disco stick to become so public :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Sorry @Style. for turning an Apple discussion into one about bananas and eggplants

 

And there is no other way. :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Spoiler

So we got a teacher or someone who works at the academic department over here. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Oh I thought Exhale was created to discuss eggplants and peaches. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Link to comment
  • Super Mods

I have an iPhone X and although my battery is still good I need an upgrade. I’m too lazy to transfer everything though. I’m paying for 1 TB iCloud and my phone is 256 GB so it shouldn’t be a big deal, but someone who is familiarized with the process plz help. This is the longest I’ve ever had a phone since my du***** lost or damaged it every year 

  • Love 1

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
15 hours ago, aleomg said:

That sounds like the plot of an OF video. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I bet more than one student would love to see teacher’s tercera pata or taste el chorizo porsuano. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

the way I effing cackled :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

one of them saw it... in my defense, he's a year older than me and it happened a few months after we worked together :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

 

Link to comment
13 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I have the 11 pro max and honestly … I don’t feel like I’ve noticed any stark differences (aside from selfies) since the iPhone 8. It’s like … it plays 4K videos still … so?? If you want a better camera, get it. But I dunno if it is worth the upgrade for that. All these updates every year seem silly. I’m able to do the same thing every year, maybe things are brighter on my screen? That 1500 a year can go towards something else imo. Again, I’m finding it really hard to justify it every year now (so I didn’t upgrade to the 12 last year). 

Completely agree with you and I also have the 11 pro max! Yeah it had that brand new factor for the first few months when I bought it two years ago which was nice but I refuse to spend like $1,300+ every year on a phone, specially one that has barely been improving, maybe when I’m rich lol.

 

Imo Apple doesn’t need to release a new phone every year, sometimes they could go a year or two without releasing and come back with a BANG but I guess they’re scared of the hype fading down the line and they make billions each year off nerds starving to have a new phone with a “better” camera lol.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, ROL said:

Completely agree with you and I also have the 11 pro max! Yeah it had that brand new factor for the first few months when I bought it two years ago which was nice but I refuse to spend like $1,300+ every year on a phone, specially one that has barely been improving, maybe when I’m rich lol.

 

Imo Apple doesn’t need to release a new phone every year, sometimes they could go a year or two without releasing and come back with a BANG but I guess they’re scared of the hype fading down the line and they make billions each year off nerds starving to have a new phone with a “better” camera lol.

Lmao so true

Meanwhile, you could spend a 1,000 on a camera that is 1000x better. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I have an iPhone X and although my battery is still good I need an upgrade. I’m too lazy to transfer everything though. I’m paying for 1 TB iCloud and my phone is 256 GB so it shouldn’t be a big deal, but someone who is familiarized with the process plz help. This is the longest I’ve ever had a phone since my du***** lost or damaged it every year 

Why in the US the iPhones are cheaper? :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, Adriannn said:

the way I effing cackled :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

  Hide contents

one of them saw it... in my defense, but he's a year older than me and it happened a few months we worked together :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

 

You know it. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

Spoiler

LMAO he was totally hot for teacher and his bussy was pumping to the beat of his heart. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

 

Link to comment
  • Super Mods

I pre-ordered the 13 Pro and it's supposed to come today. I've had my current iPhone for 3 years now, and it still works like new, but the 13 Pro series has a lot of the updates I've been waiting for over the years.

I'm kinda an Apple fanboy and tech enthusiast, so I geek out on this stuff. :unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

  • Love 1

“I wasn’t good. I was great.” #FreedBritney

Link to comment
  • Super Mods
9 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I have an iPhone X and although my battery is still good I need an upgrade. I’m too lazy to transfer everything though. I’m paying for 1 TB iCloud and my phone is 256 GB so it shouldn’t be a big deal, but someone who is familiarized with the process plz help. This is the longest I’ve ever had a phone since my du***** lost or damaged it every year 

Apple makes it really easy. In the setup process of the new phone, they show this QR code type thing where you scan it with your old phone's camera, and it will transfer over everything exactly how it is on your current phone if I recall correctly.

  • Love 1

“I wasn’t good. I was great.” #FreedBritney

Link to comment

Genuinely, you'd be throwing your money away. The whole difference between iphone 13 and iphone 12 pro max is SLIGHTLY better camera, and this is a difference you can't even see. iPhone 13 is literally a money grab, and this comes from someone who has both macbook and iphone max pro 12. Apple is being very shameless lately....they offer nothing new but skyrocket the prices. They need to innovate a bit more.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Apple makes it really easy. In the setup process of the new phone, they show this QR code type thing where you scan it with your old phone's camera, and it will transfer over everything exactly how it is on your current phone if I recall correctly.

Don’t tempt me Urbanney. There’s a Verizon next door :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

  • Haha 2

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block