BreatheHeavy is featured in Netflix's new Britney doc 'Britney vs Spears'

Well done, @Jordan Miller,  and rightfully so, you should be featured and have a say and pay homage to the one and only B!
giphy.gif?cid=5e21488695c236c859e36cf11e

At the end of the day, this place pulls together a hell of a lot of fans from all over the World! And you created it! And I still say, the phrase definitely started from your work. I remember. 😎

*edit* And like others before me said. Yes, it gives me a sense of belonging, too. Like we achieved something together! We’re on Netflix! 🤣🙌🏻

• Love 3

That is a awesome, i am glad that they included Breatheheavy because that feels where the Free Britney movement was spear headed.

Also its great to see yourself getting the acknowledgement for your part in allowing Britney as the person to be heard and respected which lead to the movement.

59 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Seriously dude i hope your proud of yourself because you should be!

Encourage Proud Of You GIF by Amazon Prime Video

• Super Mods

Congratulations :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: 

I can already see some people being triggered by this :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: But I think producers can and should interview all the key people that have participated in the story, and you make more sense than others, because you were not there just for the freebritney movement, which is important, but you also represent that part of the fanbase, with this site, that has existed way before the conservatorship was even a thing, and that's something no one can't take away from you. 

Many of the freebritney supporters, including some of the "leaders" of the movement weren't even fans of Britney before those tiktok videos, and that's fine, but it's like, the perspective will never be the same when you just read and watch videos in retrospective as a research than having been there when things were happening, both the good and the bad times of Britney's career and personal life. 

Are you nervous of appearing on such an important streaming platform, at a worldwide level? :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Participate on Exhale's Top 100 of 2021

• Leader
1 hour ago, Justin Woodpond said:

Congrats *****! You’re 🌟 is rising finally 

Can you tell us anymore about the process? Interviewing? Erin & Jenny? Were they pro conservatorship back in April (as some people seem to fixated on)?

Who’s house did you film in? 

It went down at Orsen Wells’ old house in Beverly Hills. The interview was nerve wracking af just because I knew what this was and without revealing anything - we talked about a lot. Including shady characters in the con. Def always felt they were pro Britney / Free Britney

• Love 6

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Sorry but this further confirms (to me) why SW and BG aren't thrilled about the doc. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:  They probably weren't involved and they want to be seen as the face of the movement.  Set the pride aside.  Let's just fight for Britney! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:
Congrats king @Jordan Miller!  Premiere afterparty at your place? With no shirts? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

And yassss for the chandelier and good lighting! We love a documentary with a big budget! :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate that. And thank you for all that you've contributed over the years. It has not gone unnoticed! 

Thank you! I never did it for any reason other than to see justice served. 

Although...

I've been producing a documentary about a different super controversial subject for the entire 13 years...So if you wanna put in a good word for me with Liz Garbus and the gang, I'd take it!  :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: