Jump to content

Messy YouTube Poll: Are You a Fan of Britney Spears?


Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

BESTIE THIS SITE BE GETING A LIL' DRY JDJSJ IM NOW ON ATRL :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: And I have been taking a hiatus after being banned from a thread for stating a contrary opinion to the majority :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward: Truly Exhale's flop era :clown_meme__makeup_green:

SCREAMING :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: And omfg not u being on ATRL now :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: how DARE yous? :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing::fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead::howdareyou_meme_cat: And well you should post more since I’m back from my hiatus era and it’s hard keeping this d€@d forum alive as it is, especially with so many weird r@+s who are obsessed with Sam. Me and Exhale user @Rik are truly the only ones left who are keeping this site running and alive. Without us this place would have been doomed i fear… :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Now hand us our paycheck @Jordan Miller :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

SCREAMING :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: And omfg not u being on ATRL now :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: how DARE yous? :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing::fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead::howdareyou_meme_cat: And well you should post more since I’m back from my hiatus era and it’s hard keeping this d€@d forum alive as it is, especially with so many weird r@+s who are obsessed with Sam. Me and Exhale user @Rik are truly the only ones left who are keeping this site running and alive. Without us this place would have been doomed i fear… :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Now hand us our paycheck @Jordan Miller :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

NOT @Blackout2006 legit being on ATRL!!

I honestly am so impressed though - don’t you have to sign up at a very specific sign because membership isn’t always open? It’s one of those classic forums if I’m not mistaken.

Also I must say @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN has a Midas touch and genuinely knows how to sell out arenas till this day. There was always something missing on the site and we realized, it was miss dignified love himself 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

SCREAMING :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: And omg not u being on ATRL now :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: how DARE yous? :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing::fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead::howdareyou_meme_cat: And well you should post more since I’m back from my hiatus era and it’s hard keeping this d€@d forum alive as it is, especially with so many weird r@+s who are obsessed with Sam. Me and Exhale user @Rik are truly the only ones left who are keeping this site running and alive. Without us this place would have been doomed i fear… :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Now hand us our paycheck @Jordan Miller :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I mean, ATRL is atleast not so boring and it is kinda fun arguing with OBHs :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: And dw sweets, the only reason I am coming back to this site every now and then is too read ya, @style and @Rik iconiquee posts :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Now our good sisses @I Always Sing Live @Thelegendarybritney @Iconic 4 U @MrPieceOfMe and @Hooked-On-Knee have abandoned this site so we lost truly :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Nawr ish tru ish tru, this site has already been missing half of its flavour without meh and it would have just been a desert without yall here purrrr :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: but great job at both of u running the game, sorry for calling u a 2018 fad bestie :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 

1 hour ago, Rik said:

NOT @Blackout2006 legit being on ATRL!!

I honestly am so impressed though - don’t you have to sign up at a very specific sign because membership isn’t always open? It’s one of those classic forums if I’m not mistaken.

Also I must say @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN has a Midas touch and genuinely knows how to sell out arenas till this day. There was always something missing on the site and we realized, it was miss dignified love himself 

 

The scream I let out :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: They actually had a registration season so yall did kinda miss yr opportunities :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: But yes, Dignified Love needs to come back, maybe then I can consider making my comeback after fleeing from the clutches of MrPieceOfMe and LegendaryBritney's conservatorship, yup yup :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
14 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Now our good sisses @I Always Sing Live have abandoned this site so we lost truly :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I really said:

I've just been trying to be more productive by cutting more or less useless things out of my life. I still tune in from time to time for #FreeBritney updates, but I don't post. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Spoiler

@Rik, what's good?! I still haven't watched your documentaries. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I really said:

I've just been trying to be more productive by cutting more or less useless things out of my life. I still tune in from time to time for #FreeBritney updates, but I don't post. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

  Hide contents

@Rik, what's good?! I still haven't watched your documentaries. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

 

Omg how are you!! I’m honestly just applying for different jobs right now and catching up w friends on exhale rn!!!! Don’t worry abt the documentaries🤍 I hope you’re doing well dua!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to drop a surprise single whenever 🌺🤍🌞🌺🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

  • Love 1
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Rik said:

Omg how are you!! I’m honestly just applying for different jobs right now and catching up w friends on exhale rn!!!! Don’t worry abt the documentaries🤍 I hope you’re doing well dua!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to drop a surprise single whenever 🌺🤍🌞🌺🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Britney is that you baby girl? :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Rik said:

Omg how are you!! I’m honestly just applying for different jobs right now and catching up w friends on exhale rn!!!! Don’t worry abt the documentaries🤍 I hope you’re doing well dua!!!!!!!!!!! Feel free to drop a surprise single whenever 🌺🤍🌞🌺🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Applying for jobs, huh? That's good to hear. Hope you find one that not only pays but also brings you fulfillment. :bigkiss_britney_kissing: I'm doing really well myself, and I'm hoping you're doing much better these days too. Good luck! :)

  • Love 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Applying for jobs, huh? That's good to hear. Hope you find one that not only pays but also brings you fulfillment. :bigkiss_britney_kissing: I'm doing really well myself, and I'm hoping you're doing much better these days too. Good luck! :)

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

  • Love 1
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

@Look But Don't Touch (aka the DaBaby of Exhell), is that you, baby boy? :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

6 minutes ago, Rik said:

I legit thought that too jdjdjdjdjf

What is it with people here accusing me of being other users? Is it normal here or am I being the only one? Feels strange haha but you are probably joking 

If not... I really don't get it, can someone explain it once and for all because I have no idea what's going on and who that person is :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

My profile picture is me if that's what you mean, I can even give you my Instagram account on DMs if you want to...

I have to admit I love that I'm a part of some type of conspiracy theory here haha :lustney_britney_glory_mm_make_me_shy_flirt_finger_bite_hat:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, The One and Only said:

What is it with people here accusing me of being other users? Is it normal here or am I being the only one? Feels strange haha but you are probably joking 

If not... I really don't get it, can someone explain it once and for all because I have no idea what's going on and who that person is :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

My profile picture is me if that's what you mean, I can even give you my Instagram account on DMs if you want to...

I have to admit I love that I'm a part of some type of conspiracy theory here haha :lustney_britney_glory_mm_make_me_shy_flirt_finger_bite_hat:

:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile: omg hdndndbdnd ok well basically there was a user who used to kind of give off a similar aesthetic to you, and while I understood some of his humour, at times he would come off as arrogant to many. In reality I think he just didn’t know what he was saying sometimes and genuinely meant well, although he was drama (in a fun way I guess?)

anyway u are a conspiracy as u look like one of his drawings chjdjfjdjfjf this prob sounds even crazier now 

Ou he was banned btw

Link to comment
17 minutes ago, Rik said:

here was a user who used to kind of give off a similar aesthetic to you

It's hard not to have a similar aesthetic when probably 90% of the site is gay and Britney fan hahaha but thanks for the explanation!  

17 minutes ago, Rik said:

at times he would come off as arrogant to many

Oh my God, noooo, do I come off as arrogant to others? :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

17 minutes ago, Rik said:

u are a conspiracy as u look like one of his drawings chjdjfjdjfjf this prob sounds even crazier now 

Whaaaaaaaattt the hell :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Can you show me? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

I'll check this person's posts, maybe they really are my evil twin or evil split personality and you are all right :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: Let's keep people talking hahaha

 

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I mean, ATRL is atleast not so boring and it is kinda fun arguing with OBHs :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: And dw sweets, the only reason I am coming back to this site every now and then is too read ya, @style and @Rik iconiquee posts :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Now our good sisses @I Always Sing Live @Thelegendarybritney @Iconic 4 U @MrPieceOfMe and @Hooked-On-Knee have abandoned this site so we lost truly :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: Nawr ish tru ish tru, this site has already been missing half of its flavour without meh and it would have just been a desert without yall here purrrr :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: but great job at both of u running the game, sorry for calling u a 2018 fad bestie :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 

The scream I let out :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: They actually had a registration season so yall did kinda miss yr opportunities :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: But yes, Dignified Love needs to come back, maybe then I can consider making my comeback after fleeing from the clutches of MrPieceOfMe and LegendaryBritney's conservatorship, yup yup :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Omg :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: thank u so much I miss u thank U for not giving up on us as I enter my residency era 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block