Britney with Sam and a horse named Tango 🐴 on his IG stories

reoha098

4 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

She has red tips on on her nails, like in her engagement pics and videos. So why is he posting it like that happened tonight?

Came here to say the same. Red tips but her hair looks longer and the red is gone. Her IG photo from three days ago is still an old pic from February as many people have pointed out, but it does seem like she has changed her hair again. I keep the same nail color for two weeks (gel color can last longer) so it’s possible that Sam’s video is recent even if Britney’s posts are old pics/videos.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Came here to say the same. Red tips but her hair looks longer and the red is gone. Her IG photo from three days ago is still an old pic from February as many people have pointed out, but it does seem like she has changed her hair again. I keep the same nail color for two weeks (gel color can last longer) so it’s possible that Sam’s video is recent even if Britney’s posts are old pics/videos.Β 

Also, you do realise people take videos and then post them to insta the day/couple days after right?Β 

They don't need a disclaimer this was captured 48 hours ago lol...Β 

Β 

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

This video is getting some weird reactions on IG. Thoughts?

Β 

Β 

honestly the way people on insta and twitter are coming for sam's neck for no reason is really stressful to me. i completely understand being skeptical of ANYONE in her life given the situation, but i think we as a fandom need to chill with the attacks on sam, it's getting unhinged. yes he's a himbo, yes he's definitely getting a boost to his career from dating britney (anyone would!!), but he has also been the only partner she's had to be vocally supportive of ending the con WHILE actively in a relationship with her, and he refuses to discuss their relationship with the press which britney, as a very private person, obviously appreciates.

personally i trust britney to make her own decisions about who she marries, and i think going after sam is doing more harm than good -- especially when it comes to wild conspiracy theories like this. people can change the way they talk from moment to moment, and talking to animals makes a lot of people go into baby voice mode. it's simply not that deep.Β 

• Love 6
  • Like 1