Britney with Sam and a horse named Tango 🐴 on his IG stories

reoha098

1 hour ago, goask_amy said:

honestly the way people on insta and twitter are coming for sam's neck for no reason is really stressful to me. i completely understand being skeptical of ANYONE in her life given the situation, but i think we as a fandom need to chill with the attacks on sam, it's getting unhinged. yes he's a himbo, yes he's definitely getting a boost to his career from dating britney (anyone would!!), but he has also been the only partner she's had to be vocally supportive of ending the con WHILE actively in a relationship with her, and he refuses to discuss their relationship with the press which britney, as a very private person, obviously appreciates.

personally i trust britney to make her own decisions about who she marries, and i think going after sam is doing more harm than good -- especially when it comes to wild conspiracy theories like this. people can change the way they talk from moment to moment, and talking to animals makes a lot of people go into baby voice mode. it's simply not that deep. 

David  tried to get her out and actually fought Jamie big time bts.

Sam should have stayed mia last night. He would have avoided a lot of hate he is getting atm.

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, darkchildremix said:

Why does he always have to tell britney to do things? Like "Kiss Tango“, "Kiss me", "Smile". Britney is not a pet or puppet.   :wontcry_tears_crying_sad::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Agreed. Like yeah some of this conspiracy stuff is wild, but I can’t deny the “kiss me” “smile” “kiss Tango” “you need to be-“ (whatever he was saying in the engagement video) gives me a weird feeling. I mean maybe he and Britney have an arrangement that when she’s anxious she prefers that he kind of “directs” her but idk, it seems weird. Like maybe that would apply to a red carpet situation but you would think not so much an IG video.

• Like 4
51 minutes ago, Easy There said:

David  tried to get her out and actually fought Jamie big time bts.

Sam should have stayed mia last night. He would have avoided a lot of hate he is getting atm.

totally - david definitely was a bts warrior for brit but iirc he didn't speak on it publicly until after their relationship ended. i saw sam's comments last night as echoing how britney likely feels about this situation. while i think the documentary is going to be good/necessary/shed a lot of necessary light on the systems that conspired to oppress her, i can empathize with why she might not be very happy about yet ANOTHER expose about her life that she isn't involved in. i do think every documentary that comes out pushes her one step closer to being able to tell her own story, but i can definitely understand why she -- and by extension sam -- would be critical of this project. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
36 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

Agreed. Like yeah some of this conspiracy stuff is wild, but I can’t deny the “kiss me” “smile” “kiss Tango” “you need to be-“ (whatever he was saying in the engagement video) gives me a weird feeling. I mean maybe he and Britney have an arrangement that when she’s anxious she prefers that he kind of “directs” her but idk, it seems weird. Like maybe that would apply to a red carpet situation but you would think not so much an IG video.

It just makes me think of two possibilities and one of them is far more likely :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

1. Sam is her handler but more in disguise, even britney is not aware. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

2. They are in a BDSM relationship. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
49 minutes ago, goask_amy said:

totally - david definitely was a bts warrior for brit but iirc he didn't speak on it publicly until after their relationship ended. i saw sam's comments last night as echoing how britney likely feels about this situation. while i think the documentary is going to be good/necessary/shed a lot of necessary light on the systems that conspired to oppress her, i can empathize with why she might not be very happy about yet ANOTHER expose about her life that she isn't involved in. i do think every documentary that comes out pushes her one step closer to being able to tell her own story, but i can definitely understand why she -- and by extension sam -- would be critical of this project. 

Director said they tried everything to reach her. But it was impossible. Framing B girls have said the same thing.

I just found his comments hypocritical and he could have avoided unnecessary backlash.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, darkchildremix said:

Why does he always have to tell britney to do things? Like "Kiss Tango“, "Kiss me", "Smile". Britney is not a pet or puppet.   :wontcry_tears_crying_sad::sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Aren't you the one telling Britney who she should and shouldn't be with?

Aren't you the one insulting her by questioning her intelligence by basically calling her an idiot for being with Sam.

You seriously need to go outside instead of these weird smear campaigns.

Some of you guys really need to relax, no wonder some people think some fans in the free britney movement are crazy.

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, mmseventy said:

It could simply be an act for the camera, too. They seem like they have fun filming stuff together. 

But the "anxious" thing occurred to me, too. If that's the case, then it seems like she's comfortable letting him have the reins every now and then. :wink_britney_everytime_white: