Was "Say My Name" by David Guetta & Bebe Rexha offered to Britney first?

I think you’re referring to Hey Ma by J. Balvin and Pitbull. That song was initially offered for Britney but they went with Camila instead since she was more current and younger. I always wish it were a Britney song though. J. Balvin and Britney on a track together would have been a dream. Not to mention, she would have rode on that massive Latin music wave of the late 2010s. Ugh, if only.Β :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

Are you sure you're not mixing this up withΒ Hey Ma?Β I don't remember hearing this and cant' find any infoΒ :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Β 

But to be fair, a lot of songs get offered to big a-listers through their labels/managment, people are probably still offering hundreds of songs per year for Britney lolΒ :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Β 

13 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I think you’re referring to Hey Ma by J. Balvin and Pitbull. That song was initially offered for Britney but they went with Camila instead since she was more current and younger. I always wish it were a Britney song though. J. Balvin and Britney on a track together would have been a dream. Not to mention, she would have rode on that massive Latin music wave of the late 2010s. Ugh, if only.Β :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I knew about Hey Ma but had heard a rumor about Say My Name as well