Is the negative impact of the dancing IG videos fully understood?

Seanril

9 hours ago, Seanril said:

Thank you so much for truly understanding my entire point. ❤️ I agree wholeheartedly.

i'm sorry if I came across as attacking. That wasn't my intentions; I don't like shut others opinions down. But really to me, those videos are just her being silly. I just like she can't be silly without the GP thinking she's "crazy" again. It seems like to me she's always had a goofy personality and that's simplify what I thought she was doing just being silly. and yes, her captions can be a little random and hard to read but there are so many people on facebook that talk that way that I figured she's just one of those people that can't use a period.  I really don't think i'm being biased as a fan but maybe that's because i'm not here to psychoanalyze everything she does or says.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for truly understanding my entire point. ❤️ I agree wholeheartedly.

i'm sorry if I came across as attacking. That wasn't my intentions; I don't like shut others opinions down. But really to me, those videos are just her being silly. I just like she can't be silly without the GP thinking she's "crazy" again. It seems like to me she's always had a goofy personality and that's simplify what I thought she was doing just being silly. and yes, her captions can be a little random and hard to read but there are so many people on facebook that talk that way that I figured she's just one of those people that can't use a period.  I really don't think i'm being biased as a fan but maybe that's because i'm not here to psychoanalyze everything she does or says.

• Love 1

• Love 1

• Love 1
15 hours ago, ElenaB said:

let's stop with the "the videos are completely normal what are you talking about" narrative because it's not helping anyone. you're delusional if you honestly think those videos are not kind of... strange. if u saw taylor swift or beyonce or katy perry doing it you'd think they're weird too.

however, the fact that they're strange doesn't mean she's mental / crazy / deserves to be under the cship AT ALL. i don't know if they're made on purpose by her team who control her ig or if she has control over them and just likes to post them, i haven't made my mind around that debate just yet (and neither has this fanbase as a whole). but if she likes to post them i think she may be unaware of how bizzare they look and that makes her even more natural and wholesome. so summing up, i agree with you, the impact they have on the gp is bad, and bigger than some of us thought, but that doesn't mean she can't post them if she wants to. 

beyonce literally made a whole video of her "dancing" in her underwear in a hotel room

• Love 2

This is a tough topic to bring up. On the one hand, I support Britney, the person, doing whatever the hell she wants. She certainly deserves that and more. 

On the other hand, the videos are a little bit peculiar (at least to some), and lacking in polish and cohesiveness that we would expect from Britney, the institution, the celebrity.  

I don't think they paint her negatively in regards to questioning her mental capacity, but I don't think they are doing her any favors with the general public either.

For us stans though, we are twirling and celebrating with her these tiny victories in the hopes that she regains her autonomy ASAP.  

• Like 2

I think it's because of the extra and unnecessary editing, sometimes it is cut every 3 seconds or some parts are looped, which is really not pleasant for eyes and ears. But beside that, there's something wrong about dancing in your living room, I do it all the time! It looks like she has fun and maybe that's her way to clear her mind too. I love that she still has the sparks in her eyes! People making hasty conclusions about her rmental health just for an editing are pretty dumb. 

• Like 1

This fanbase is something else :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

We make fun of every female celeb out there for less than that.
We used to drag Xtina for filth and call her floptina.
We used to make fun of this choreo for YEARS :

ladygaga-dancing.gif

Some of you still, TO THIS DAY, pretend Beyonce isnt a good performer :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

Yet, you can't even admit that Britney is IN FACT a little cringey on Instagram? :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

beyonce literally made a whole video of her "dancing" in her underwear in a hotel room

yeah it was a mv with a whole crew, an stylist, hair and make up… it wasnt a good mv in my opinion but if u think it’s the same you’re being delusional sorry

• Haha 1