Is the negative impact of the dancing IG videos fully understood?

Seanril

I DO picture Britney doing these type of videos pre con/pre vegas (***I mean, 'Chaotic' though lol :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:***)

But I also believe her IG changed all of the sudden since the whole drama of colon started. However, maybe after these past two years she felt REALLY alone to the point this was her way to brush it out, being the dorky girl she is and maybe JUST MAYBE she thought that would be realistic for her fans to show her real life (being pretty much locked in her big house because she's not allowed to do much)... I don't know, we're gonna have to wait and see. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Love 7

by the way if Brit ws never in a cship I bet hardly anyone would call those videos crazy. They'd just look at it and say "oh ok she's being silly" and move on.  But bc she's in a cship, everyone's judgement is flawed and biased. literally thousands of people on tic tok post bad dance/lip synce videos of themselves and get mega "famous" for it and everyone thinks it's "cool", but when Brit does it, it's "oh she mental".....GIVE ME A BREAK

I guarantee if you showed those videos to someone who doesn't even know Britney or her situation they'd probably think "oh she's just having fun being silly"

and if i'm being honest I never thought anyone thought they were bizarre til I read the comments or came on exhale

• Love 8
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

side note: I bet none of yall remember her the video of her twirling in a studio a few months after sean was born (the nanny was pushing sean in the stroller) was she crazy back then too?

This video is actually so interesting; some of the current dancing styles are definitely present here so maybe that’s just how she dances when she’s alone and having fun. I think sometimes with the IG videos, the edits make them look stranger than they otherwise would. Who knows who edits them, but I bet if the context were slightly different they wouldn’t look so strange to people. Hell, even if she were able to have a couple of friends with her and you could see they were all having fun together, I doubt anyone would say anything about the videos being weird. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

gurl, those "dancing" videos are nothing more than what the average person does while jamming out to music in the car . you mean to tell me you've never started dancing in the car to a song? Never started dancing while cooking? hell sometimes I dance in the shower to music. Does that make me crazy? no. 

Who knows maybe she had a therapist recommend to her to do that to release energy. she didn't put a lot of effort into them so they are obviously not to be taken seriously

side note: I bet none of yall remember her the video of her twirling in a studio a few months after sean was born (the nanny was pushing sean in the stroller) was she crazy back then too?

This is not fair to compare she looks like a professional dancer In this video compare to her Instagram videos. To be honest I don’t watch them, they are cringe. I try not to judge her off them, but I understand what the op is saying. Some of y’all are being delusional. It’s definitely a difference in her Instagram videos I don’t know what to say about it. 

I know I would love to see her put together in a nice outfit, nice hairdo, professional make up! It’s been years!!! 

I just keep hoping once Jamie gone she’s going to hire a team & look badass as she did when she divorce Kevin & made appearances like on David letterman’s 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

This is not fair to compare she looks like a professional dancer I’m this video compare to her Instagram videos. To be honest I don’t watch them, they are cringe. I try not to judge her off them, but I understand what the op is saying. Some of y’all are being delusional. It’s definitely a difference in her Instagram videos I don’t know what to say about it. 

I know I would love to see her put together in a nice outfit, nice hairdo, professional make up! It’s been years!!! 

I just keep hoping once Jamie gone she’s going to hire a team & look badass as she did when she divorce Kevin & made appearances like on David letterman’s 

I agree. They are cringe and I feel bad because if I am thinking negatively I know others are. I just hope everything continues in a great direction after the c-ship.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

This video is actually so interesting; some of the current dancing styles are definitely present here so maybe that’s just how she dances when she’s alone and having fun. I think sometimes with the IG videos, the edits make them look stranger than they otherwise would. Who knows who edits them, but I bet if the context were slightly different they wouldn’t look so strange to people. Hell, even if she were able to have a couple of friends with her and you could see they were all having fun together, I doubt anyone would say anything about the videos being weird. 

You are correct about the styles and moves but look how much more wholesome it is. I just think it’s probably the super quick moves, editing, makeup, faces etc. 

I agree.

• Like 2
Just now, mystic falls said:

The videos are not the problem, the editing is which leads me to believe team con is doing it on purpose. It’s always sped up and cuts the song and so on. Idk anymore, hate them. :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

I kind of hope that is the case because we have saw her doing dance videos in the studio and it’s not the same. I understand it’s choreography but

THIS point is mainly why I feel she hopefully doesn’t control her IG

• Love 1
Just now, Seanril said:

I kind of hope that is the case because we have saw her doing dance videos in the studio and it’s not the same. I understand it’s choreography but

THIS point is mainly why I feel she hopefully doesn’t control her IG

Same. We never get, for instance 30s of one song or longer without cuts, it’s always edited and it looks like a mess all over the place. I’m certain those videos wouldn’t seem so bizzare if they weren’t edited to her constantly twirling and what not. :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, mystic falls said:

Same. We never get, for instance 30s of one song or longer without cuts, it’s always edited and it looks like a mess all over the place. I’m certain those videos wouldn’t seem so bizzare if they weren’t edited to her constantly twirling and what not. :slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Well said 👏🏻

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

She posts them because she has been forced to dance to other people’s choreographed routines for years and those movements make her feel endorphins and FEEL GOOD. That’s all.. anybody who judges so harshly is a simpleton who doesn’t understand the power of letting go and being.. if people don’t like it they could always unfollow and move on with life. Like Britney is doing 

• Love 3