How Do I Learn to Not Give Up: A JayTawndré Story

I am homeless and want to harm myself (tho I really won't do that. God doesn't honor suicide):sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I've got a lot going on and my family and friends all gave up on me. I feel so alone.... I'm sitting in my hotel and don't know where I'm gonna live tomorrow after check out... My heart is hurting :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: my family and friends gave up on me or they just want to show their love and support from afar :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

UPDATE:

I had to do the unthinkable. I checked into Las Vegas Rescue Mission. Can't believe it. I'm lonely here and the people are not that friendly other than the Supervisor Shelter person. I miss my friends and family so much .. wish they didn't give up on me. It's really hard being an adult. I grew up wealthy and the last 8 years I've struggled so much. But I still am here standing talking breathing. I just pray God opens doors in Vegas. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

4 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I am homeless and want to harm myself :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:I've got a lot going on and my family and friends all gave up on me. I feel so alone.... I'm sitting in my hotel and don't know where I'm gonna live tomorrow after check out... My heart is hurting 

Please don’t hurt yourself, or make any rash decisions. There is always a solution you’ve just gotta figure it out and stay strong. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, patr!ckjean said:

Just breathe. Take account of your surroundings. Do you have any of your belongings? Have you looked into a shelter in the area? 

do you need someone to talk to? 

I have all my belongings in my hotel. Three suitcases and five carry on backpack bags :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I have looked into the shelter... Hoping they accept me... I'm in Las Vegas...  Not a lot of resources for homeless out here unless your a women with kids basically. I just lost my job at the gas station it's a long story as to why I'm in this situation. 

To answer yes I could use some help / someone to talk to 😓

15 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I have all my belongings in my hotel. Three suitcases and five carry on backpack bags :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I have looked into the shelter... Hoping they accept me... I'm in Las Vegas...  Not a lot of resources for homeless out here unless your a women with kids basically. I just lost my job at the gas station it's a long story as to why I'm in this situation. 

To answer yes I could use some help / someone to talk to 😓

Sorry I just saw this. Anything changed? I’m here if you still wanna talk! You can message me if you’d like. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, patr!ckjean said:

Sorry I just saw this. Anything changed? I’m here if you still wanna talk! You can message me if you’d like. 

No I'm in the same boat. At a hotel. Trying to get one more night but need money for it. I hate how hotels are expensive during the weekend. Even the low budget ones :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Everything is shattered

20 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Yeah that's what I am going to do. It sucks :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

All good. With your charisma and gregariousness, you’ll find a job soon. Even if it’s temporary until you get your life back together. It’s worth it. Find your passion. Save money. You’ll find your forever love and if you don’t, you got yourself. Never give up. Always believe in yourself. You’re worth it! Everything else doesn’t really matter. All good. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

All good. With your charisma and gregariousness, you’ll find a job soon. Even if it’s temporary until you get your life back together. It’s worth it. Find your passion. Save money. You’ll find your forever love and if you don’t, you got yourself. Never give up. Always believe in yourself. You’re worth it! Everything else doesn’t really matter. All good. 

Wow thank you so much :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

• Love 1

I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this :(

I promise things will get better, i'm sure you've been situations before where you thought things would never get better but they did - this is one of those times!

Please look into more places in your area that could possible help! I'm sure there must be some sort of help out there.

Hope your situation gets better soon :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'm so sorry to hear you're going through this :(

I promise things will get better, i'm sure you've been situations before where you thought things would never get better but they did - this is one of those times!

Please look into more places in your area that could possible help! I'm sure there must be some sort of help out there.

Hope your situation gets better soon :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Thanks so much sweetie. I had no choice but to check into Las Vegas Rescue Mission. I'm so lonely here tho :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: and there's no cute straight white guys to flirt with either :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

But I'm grateful I have a bed to sleep in and horrible food to digest. I just have to get another job once I get my social security card replacement. I moved out here to Las Vegas because I wanted a fresh start. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Hey Patrick :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

I'm not doing good emotionally, spiritually and mentally. But I checked into a shelter... They said I could stay here for 30 days but I heard it's longer once you're working.:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step my friend. You’ll get there. Just keep facing forward. :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips: you’ll soon say you were… stronger than yesterday :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block