Kenneth Petty’s ***ual assault victim Jennifer Hough speaks on her conversation with Nicki Minaj and harassment. FULL INTERVIEW is up.

Invitation

• Content Curators

rsz_e9vc_uxvkamgn4n.jpg.b5d9f282cfca16452bc3ca663315927f.jpgNicki Minaj's husband Kenneth Petty had been convicted of ***ual assault, and victim Jennifer Hough revealed in an interview that she had been harassed by Minaj and her people with offers of money to silence her. She claimed she said 'No' to all the offers, and at the end those people made a death threat, saying they'd use the money to put on her head instead.

Watch the full interview below. Credit: @MikeHunt

Edited by Invitation
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Invitation said:

rsz_e9vc_uxvkamgn4n.jpg.b5d9f282cfca16452bc3ca663315927f.jpgNicki Minaj's husband Kenneth Petty has been accused of ***ual assault by Jennifer Hough, and Hough revealed in an interview that she had been harassed by Minaj and her people with offers of money to silence her. She claimed she said 'No' to all the offers, and at the end those people made a death threat, saying they'd use the money to put on her head instead.

Not accused honey. He served time. That means he was either found guilty or pled guilty. And from this interview, you can decide which it is.

Nicki is the worst of the worst and to now know she did that clown 💩 on Twitter last week to deflect from this. Just irresponsible and reckless. She is TRASH!

My theory is that it boils down to her husband probably not being  allowed to go certain places and that’s probably causing friction. I mean, weren’t the VMA’s allegedly near a place he probably couldn’t be near? Just saying.

**allegedly for entertainment purposes only**

• Love 7
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
18 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Not accused honey. He served time. That means he was either found guilty or pled guilty. And from this interview, you can decide which it is.

Nicki is the worst of the worst and to now know she did that clown 💩 on Twitter last week to deflect from this. Just irresponsible and reckless. She is TRASH!

My theory is that it boils down to her husband probably not being  allowed to go certain places and that’s probably causing friction. I mean, weren’t the VMA’s allegedly near a place he probably couldn’t be near? Just saying.

**allegedly for entertainment purposes only**

Edited. Thanks!

• Like 1

Some of her claims lack evidence, but it's easy to sympathize with her and even believe the claims of the death threats specifically considering that Onika had no problem doxing reporters just a few days ago, and has used her stans to badger and harass people in the past.

Will the media finally report on this case instead of simply focusing on her anti-vax comments, which while controversial, are just the tip of the iceburg? 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I was thinking about how all her twitter Covid rants were making so much news and you're right, it was to distract from what's going down with her husband and their lawsuit. Literally all major news sources have talked only of her Covid tweets and nothing on her husbands räpe charge, failing to register as a sëx offender, possible 10 years in prison and their joint lawsuit from the victim. I used to really support Nicki but I'm done. The only people who are falling for her gaslighting are her fans. 

Exactly.  I used to STAN Nicki, but to be that reckless to use a pandemic and a vaccine that's saving lives to try to thwart attention from your husbands alleged activity :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: It's DISGUSTING!! And to think some of her fans went as far as protesting the vaccine at local courthouses :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad: Think of all the lives she could've possibly harmed by telling them the vaccine causes big balls....all so we don't hear about what her husband has done allegedly.  She is a sick person, and honestly, judging by her brother and the man she's married to, she must have gone through some type of trauma to think this kind of stuff is normal.  There is no redemption for Nicki in my mind.  I'm done, and I hope she's blacklisted from everything moving forward.  Nicki wants us to believe everyone else is the problem except Nicki :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: She did this herself. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I have never liked Nicki. I've respected her talents but it stays with that. She has always been a nasty bully. She has consistently shown her true colors but most of the GP was so enamored with her, like they hadn't seen someone like her before (when, hello, Lil Kim exists). Nicki really had so many people bamboozled. The only "flowers" she deserves are the karmatic ones she is getting. She has let the GP down at so many points in time, it is interesting that it took so long for most people to catch up. Still, her barbz are just as vile as she is. I read the excuses they make for her and it makes me sick to think people would stan someone who would literally throw them in front of a moving bus to save herself. I feel so bad that Ms. Hough has to be the one to take her down after all that Nicki and Co. have done to her but glad it's here. 

Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

• Love 3
  • Like 1
31 minutes ago, anthony7226 said:

I have never liked Nicki. I've respected her talents but it stays with that. She has always been a nasty bully. She has consistently shown her true colors but most of the GP was so enamored with her, like they hadn't seen someone like her before (when, hello, Lil Kim exists). Nicki really had so many people bamboozled. The only "flowers" she deserves are the karmatic ones she is getting. She has let the GP down at so many points in time, it is interesting that it took so long for most people to catch up. Still, her barbz are just as vile as she is. I read the excuses they make for her and it makes me sick to think people would stan someone who would literally throw them in front of a moving bus to save herself. I feel so bad that Ms. Hough has to be the one to take her down after all that Nicki and Co. have done to her but glad it's here. 

Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

"The only "flowers" she deserves are the karmatic ones she is getting." :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point: YASSS!!! Your shade was EXQUISITE!! *chefs kiss* 

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7wflbxy40xvwrti1eisrq

".....like they hadn't seen someone like her before (when, hello, Lil Kim exists)." YASSSS!!! :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Did i get it right. He served 4 years in prison. This happened back in 1994. Obviously the media or someone found out he is a rap***. Nicki only tried to silence this woman not to talk about this incident anymore. Obviously she would have never done that in the first place if he had not got "fame" for being Nikis husband and they found out who his victim is.  Looks like she wanted to move on, but Nicki and her team did not let her.  I´m glad she spoke and sued Nicki for harassment.  

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block