Kenneth Petty’s ***ual assault victim Jennifer Hough speaks on her conversation with Nicki Minaj and harassment. FULL INTERVIEW is up.

Invitation

17 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

It's so sad that such a talented and charismatic and bada// rapper is also such a messy person in her personal life... But I guess this has to do with the age-old question: Should we separate art from the artists' lives?

People can be so talented yet have a terrible personality.  No human being is ideal

1 hour ago, icybaby said:

People can be so talented yet have a terrible personality.  No human being is ideal

Of course! That's pretty much my point. And we should learn how to live with that, otherwise we won't be able to enjoy anything... Also, we make our own mistakes as well, so it's very narrow minded to point them all from others without looking at ourselves at the same time. But the thing with Nicki is that she's such a boss 24/7 that her mistakes (be them small or silly or definitely serious) make a bigger impact as well... And that should somehow be controlled. Otherwise it's a real mess, which is what I said.

On 9/22/2021 at 6:22 PM, Invitation said:

rsz_e9vc_uxvkamgn4n.jpg.b5d9f282cfca16452bc3ca663315927f.jpgNicki Minaj's husband Kenneth Petty had been convicted of ***ual assault, and victim Jennifer Hough revealed in an interview that she had been harassed by Minaj and her people with offers of money to silence her. She claimed she said 'No' to all the offers, and at the end those people made a death threat, saying they'd use the money to put on her head instead.

The full interview is up.

• Love 1

So I guess her husband making fun of ys gays and her laughing was legit.

I have some friends who still stan her..because they only like hip hop Music. 

I said Hello you have Cardi B, Megan thee stallion, Lil Nas X and Doja cat giving you what Nicki used to deliver..

Killer Visuals with lots of hits and sass..

Lil Nas X and Doja cat successfully revived the pop rap genre that Nicki abandoned after being called out for selling out. 

But if you wanna stan trash be my guest. 

• Like 1
On 9/24/2021 at 1:33 PM, icybaby said:

On 9/24/2021 at 2:52 PM, bitbitboi said:

Of course! That's pretty much my point. And we should learn how to live with that, otherwise we won't be able to enjoy anything... Also, we make our own mistakes as well, so it's very narrow minded to point them all from others without looking at ourselves at the same time. But the thing with Nicki is that she's such a boss 24/7 that her mistakes (be them small or silly or definitely serious) make a bigger impact as well... And that should somehow be controlled. Otherwise it's a real mess, which is what I said.

not being an ideal human being and making mistakes can't be compared to being a rap*** enabler/supporter and being someone who makes death threats to silence a r*** victim.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block