Britney reportedly does not support the new Netflix documentary 'Britney vs Spears'

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Also this whole "without her blessin" bullcrap is annoying.

We are literally talking about a woman who begged a judge to approve her interview.

And ppl have said even Framing B girls that its impossible to reach her.

I'm very curious who their source is. I find it hard to believe Britney would be against a documentary that she likely hasn't seen in full yet and one that will likely support her cause.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

I think we might be interpreting this wrong (if true). She obviously didn’t approve it, she’s been in an ongoing legal battle for the last couple years. I’m sure she wouldn’t have even be allowed to participate or even know about it. 

So yea, she didn’t “approve” the documentary itself, but also she hasn’t seen it yet, so I don’t think she knows if she approves of the subject matter. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

I believe it. This is hard pill to swallow for many but fans seem to forget that Britney is human. No one likes to have their personal traumas or turmoils publicized for the would to see, or in this case relived but that’s the price that comes with being famous.  

This does put things in perspective. Here's another perspective – if a project ends up exposing people who have allegedly wronged her, wouldn't she want the spotlight on that?

• Love 3
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

This does put things in perspective. Here's another perspective – if a project ends up exposing people who have allegedly wronged her, wouldn't she want the spotlight on that?

No, she wouldn’t. Otherwise she would have said it. Britney herself said in court and Instagram that she hates people benefiting off her trauma and speaking for her. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2