Mickey Rourke 'Hey Daddy dearest. You miserable excuse for a father. She worked for her hard earned money not for you to put in your greedy pockets'

33 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Your parents let you watch this movie or u snuck it? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

If I didn't have access to **** growing up I would've definitely flicked my bean to this :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

My dad has his own den that was locked. One day I figured out where his keys were, so I snuck in just out of curiosity. I noticed he stored a bunch of VHS tapes, so one day when I was guaranteed to be alone, I went through of them and realized he was a big Mickey fan. 

I was always so mesmerized by this scene, so much so that I enacted eating food off of some guy. It was actually really sticky and gross in real life, but it all came from this…

Say it how it is KING!!!! Put that piece of miserable trash on its place :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Mickey used to be so hot in his prime :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym: woof such an exquisite male specimen. Delicious.

Ps. Isnt Mickey in some kind of cship too? I remember SurpriseWitness made a live and some lawyers in Brit cship were involved in his or something like that. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

Hate the title because it reminds me too much of Sliving haha but looks like a good film! What part in the movie did u self suck to?

Theres a part of the movie (if I recall correctly), when they both come back to her apartment and I think he teases her about not being very daring or something along those lines. I think that got under her skin, so she starts enticing him to be more dominant. And he grabs her and starts ******* her up against one of those massive poles in the middle of the living room. I just love how he takes charge and his body is just :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: and those blue eyes :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: and chiseled chin 

tumblr_mfi8o2FeU21rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

That's how I feel about Zac Efron

zac-efron-1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

I think he looks better now. The thing about these botox and fillers procedures is that you look pretty swollen a few days after, that's why most celebs just hide at home for a few days after doing it. 

I still think it's unnecessary though, especially for men. We are considered hot when we reach 30s and 40s, given that we still work out and take care of our looks. So I don't see the need for botox and fillers in men's faces.