Do you genuinely believe in Sam Asghari's good intentions?

Don't you just think sometimes that he's part of the whole gang and that Britney has blindly fallen in love with him because he's been the only person from her inner circle "supporting" her through the battle? I don't know guys. You also have to remember this is the same guy who said her mental health facility stay in 2019 was voluntary and that she was okay then. He only started supporting the movement when the public outrage was getting bigger. 

Also I don't understand his attitude towards the documentaries that have done nothing but spread awareness of Britney's case worldwide. 

E_6j4OCUYAUXBer?format=jpg&name=large

And if you try to bring up "Britney's" Instagram comments regarding the NYT doc when she said "she'd been crying for two weeks", I won't believe that until I see it in video form.

Oh, and not to mention his connections with Gaga's manager who is Lou Taylor's friend. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

There’s no way in my opinion Sam would have been able to star in slumber party if it wasn’t for connections. However I think since then he has been a supporter of her freedom. I will refrain from judgement on him until after this doc comes out and see what he has to say about it. If it’s clearly well done and exposes team con and he still has a problem with it then that would be super sus!

• Love 1