If Britney doesn’t want us watching..

KrisJ

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm sorry but can people stop trying to control Britney and tell her what she should or should not do.

Speaks for her like Sam does is kinda controlling, so I’m agree with op. If she doesn’t want this docs about her life she has the right to tell us to stop with this. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I can understand why she would be bothered by the docs, not a single one of us would like a bunch of strangers constantly putting our lowest points in life on display, now of course this is just me assuming but I would think that bothers her most. We know she supports this movement, she’s made that abundantly clear so perhaps she’d be more happy if the docs just focused on exposing this fraudulent con, which the Netflix one seems like it’s gonna do.

• Love 4

I am watching this documentary regardless and think this will help her case...and I don't need netflix to become mother Teresa in order to support/watch this doc or to think it will help her case...

With that said I think we need to understand that Britney is a person and having your deepest trauma that was inflicted on you by your family broadcast to the world would be hurtful and violating...I just think it is less violating then saying nothing which would allow this conservatorship to continue...even if viewed in the most negative  context these documentaries are a necessary evil that I hope not only get her out of her nightmare but save ppl who don't have her fanbase from the same fate...

• Love 2