Are Britney and Felicia in good terms?

On 9/23/2021 at 9:30 PM, PZHSB said:

When Britney was struggling, Fe wrote a piece for World of Britney. At the time, Rueben, the owner, was going very hard on Britney for her behavior. It was really poor timing on Fe’s part, and not the appropriate outlet. I’m sure she had good intent, but it was a really bad move on her part. Their relationship doesn’t seem to have been the same since that and I don’t blame Britney at all. There’s a reason why Fe wasn’t working closely with Britney. Fe and Lynne are very close so I’m sure  it’s just an awk situation. 

This IMO was in very poor taste and should not have been sent to a Britney fan site of all places. 

I think she was having her information through larry and lynne at the time. Britney removed everyone from her life at one point and all she ever doing was partying. I assume Fe was talking about that. She was devastated after Kevin and probably drink a little much. But that was a time that Britney was ahead of her time and nobody had contact with her. This letter always come something like a declaration of a heart broken friend because she moved her from her life. I guess Britney didn’t know better at the time and thought Felicia was one of them. But FeFe always loved Britney. And Britney always loved her.

Jamie and the rest of the family made everything so complicated after Kevin. 

FeFe never had bad intentions. She also probably think Britney was abusing alcohol  at the time. Because whole world was against Britney at one time and making up stories. I’m assuming they were pushing that narrative even at their private family meetings. Even towards FeFe.

• Love 1
On 9/23/2021 at 7:30 PM, PZHSB said:

When Britney was struggling, Fe wrote a piece for World of Britney. At the time, Rueben, the owner, was going very hard on Britney for her behavior. It was really poor timing on Fe’s part, and not the appropriate outlet. I’m sure she had good intent, but it was a really bad move on her part. Their relationship doesn’t seem to have been the same since that and I don’t blame Britney at all. There’s a reason why Fe wasn’t working closely with Britney. Fe and Lynne are very close so I’m sure  it’s just an awk situation. 

This IMO was in very poor taste and should not have been sent to a Britney fan site of all places. 

Actually, this is a good point. I needed to remember their timeline. I forgot about that kind of letter... and yes, I agree. 

On her worst, Britney felt so alone and exploited in so many ways.

On 9/23/2021 at 10:43 AM, Henry M. Torres said:

Not confirmed.

Exactly, we should know by now that everything (or by far, the most things) on her social medias isn't posted by her. And these people controlling her, are putting words on "her mouth" (or fingers, in this case). So... 

• Love 1

I think Britney and Fe have a choice but to be separated right now. In the doc they said it clearly, they tried to remove her support system. I think I would trust Fe out of everyone. 

For whatever reason if Britney does decide to ever return to the industry, I hope she brings Fe back on 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

But Paris claims she's in contact with Britney. According to her, she calls Britney and has meet with her.

Not the same as having a close relationship. She met her like once the latest years. She can’t call her anytime and Britney is not at her house every other weekend. She was allowed to see her once.