Jump to content

Sam Ashgari is not happy about the Doc: "I hope the profit from these docs go towards fighting against injustice #FreeBritney"


Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful and refrain from name calling/throwing insults.

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

You can say what you want about them... but we all know that Britney herself is not happy about these docs... she does not like the light they put her.. she looks like the victim of the success... she also said that in For The Record.

No. We don’t know that at all. It makes no sense saying that she would not like journalists scrutinising the conservatorship and her family, what has been done to her, when you are here, talking about her supposed feelings and supposed thoughts and her life as if it is your business. It is hypocritical to condemn the docs for doing what Free Britney aim to do, especially on this gossip site that has been going through her every detail of her life. 
Maxi is NOT her spokesperson. Nobody had ever heard of him before he started to yab that he is Britney’s official voice to the outside world. Bold claim. And disrespectful af. And false. He met her twice, once before the conservatorship. 

  • Love 3
  • Like 5
Link to comment
On 9/22/2021 at 4:18 PM, ItsNickB said:

Sam is so dumb oh my god 

 

These documentaries have done nothing but GOOD for her case and the general public’s awareness of the corrupt c-ships in America. 

Please someone explain to this man that he is 'doing [far] too much'. He has been privileged to have his name associated with this mega-successful public figure and still he refuses to play his role. She is the authority figure, here, Sam. You may be cute, but I allegedly suspect there isn't much else beyond the surface. #fullstop 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
23 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

You can say what you want about them... but we all know that Britney herself is not happy about these docs... she does not like the light they put her.. she looks like the victim of the success... she also said that in For The Record.

Understood. However, simply because something is unfortunate does not make it untrue. She has been manipulated since her debut. Sure, she's not thrilled...that's because the truth hurts, in this case. As a Britney fan since day one it doesn't put a smile on my face at all. Regardless, it is reality.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
On 9/22/2021 at 1:18 PM, ItsNickB said:

Sam is so dumb oh my god 

 

These documentaries have done nothing but GOOD for her case and the general public’s awareness of the corrupt c-ships in America. 

He is starting to irk me, but for Britney’s sake I’m going to refrain from name calling. I wonder if he’s donating money as well :typing_keyboard_computer: these documentaries have been the best thing to have happened along with Britney’s testimony. Friends and acquaintances that have never been fans, or were fans growing up are talking about her in a positive light and are educated to what’s happening. 

  • Love 4

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

He is starting to irk me, but for Britney’s sake I’m going to refrain from name calling. I wonder if he’s donating money as well :typing_keyboard_computer: these documentaries have been the best thing to have happened along with Britney’s testimony. Friends and acquaintances that have never been fans, or were fans growing up are talking about her in a positive light and are educated to what’s happening. 

I agree. Wouldn’t name calling him either. He is a beautiful man with a clever mind. I still think critically about the way he has acted and acts now. But it is nothing personal to do with him, just his actions or non-actions. 
 

I wonder if Superdupermaxi is donating money for every story they make about what Britney feels and think today.

Beauty Nails GIF by Fancii & Co.

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Xavierleleon said:

I agree. Wouldn’t name calling him either. He is a beautiful man with a clever mind. I still think critically about the way he has acted and acts now. But it is nothing personal to do with him, just his actions or non-actions. 
 

I wonder if Superdupermaxi is donating money for every story they make about what Britney feels and think today.

Beauty Nails GIF by Fancii & Co.

Don’t even get me started on that person. I’ve said it plenty of times, but the audacity to throw their two cents into everything 

  • Love 2

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment
11 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Don’t even get me started on that person. I’ve said it plenty of times, but the audacity to throw their two cents into everything 

I saw the latest was “There is someone else who has been in a conservatorship the latest 5 years”. Like, what? SDM downplays the gravity of how Britney lacks human and civil rights and overvalue the “oppression” Sam is under. Sam is a citizen of the US, he has rights to his own person, body, freedom etc. He is not sterilised, he doesn’t have cameras in his own bedroom and prison guards following him into the toilet and he doesn’t have to ask for permission to make a purchase or go anywhere. 
When it comes to Britney I bet there are loads of rules and supervision but he is not chained to her, he has his own Instagram account where he can speak into the camera. Bottom line, he is not conserved. 
I feel like Maxi hate women and possibly hates Britney, and their only reason for yapping about her is that they are either in love with Sam themselves or have some crazy loyalty to and obsession for him…

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 9/23/2021 at 10:27 AM, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Britney wanted the public to hear her testimony she was open to it. At the end of the day I’m not going to take what Sam says as gospel. If it doesn’t come out of Britney’s mouth then it’s not true in my eyes. 

Britney would want public support and the vast majority of the GP are on her side

Yeah, Britney wanted people to hear HER testimony and was open to it that day. But one thing is wanting people to hear her testimony from her own mouth, where she has control of what she says, and another is wanting the whole media, who have pretty much historically destroyed her for profit, to scrutinize traumatic events of her life right when she sees the light at the end of the tunnel. 

The "she was open to it" is a little bit like saying she was open to papparazzi taking pictures of her I mean she was sometimes but I think we can all agree that doesn't mean she was fine with being surrounded by them constantly, no?

100% agree she'd want public support and the GP on her side, I also think overexposure makes her anxious and she (and him) has every right to be wary of it. It's not an either/or situation. 

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block