Felicia is in the Netflix documentary!

Slayer

I always loved Fe. Recently, there have been some tidbits that give us a better picture of her personality. 

Rosie O'Donnell's assessment of Fe as an assistant who was a globe-trotting "best friend" in this 2021 interview was compelling (around the 1:05 mark). Rosie has a harsher perspective, but it is reasonable.

Lisa and Jaclyn, the hosts of the "Eat, Pray, Britney" podcast have discussed how KFed mentioned that Fe informed Lynne Spears on Britney and KFed's relationship when he was with her during the Onyx Hotel tour in 2004. 

3 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Who are you to speak about being pathetic? You're probably hallucinating as always, girl :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme:

Where am I wrong though? She is a friendly, motherly, loving person, sure, but she is not all that you guys make her out to be. Stop making her a goddess, she is human, with flaws, like the rest of humanity. 

It was not a quote, it was a reference.

No decent person would throw a literal child under the bus, saying such a humiliating thing to the entire world, whether one is trained for media or not. It is integrated in the basics of being a decent human, to not reveal stuff like that. You dont need media training to be decent and respect your literal client's most "private privacy". Felicia was lacking situational awaraness, humility and her social brain cells were dysfunctioning. It was a power move, throwing out a story she thought funny, without thinking about how Britney would feel/look. Without the emotional relationship she undoubtedly had with Britney, she would have been fired for sure for that.  

Btw it is not blame it is an example of how she is not the saint yall bow to. If Sam told people the exact same thing about Britney, tomorrow, fans would trash him endlessly and you know it :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:.

Girl... if we all say silly stuff and you think i should grow the f up, hence thinking i am saying silly stuff, you forgive me by your own logic. So no need to get all that heated with this comment of yours. You have already forgiven me for my silliness. Thanks doll :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:.

During BOMT era. I must have saved the video on a youtube playlist of mine, cuz i was shook by that statement, girl, i did not expect that. Should i look for it :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:?

Disagree with this. Cuz to know what a conservatorship is all you need is Google and a few brain cells. So not a valid reason for washing blood off her hands. Does she think we still live in the early 90's or something? Can't fool me. And i knew what a conservatorship was the minute Britney was put in one. Cuz i know how to use search engines, can read, and comprehend. 

Well i live in Europe, and am nothing but a mere peasant. I am not connected to anything Britney related irl, and you Poké cant use that generalizing guilt logic. Using Felicia for that is like using anybody close to Britney and saying they have the same power as a nine year old fan boy in Nigeria. Which is so untrue :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:.  

Just another person lookin to complain about anything! Please move on. Felicia was NEVER the toxic person in Britney' life. She made one **** mishap/comment because she was not as trained as "daddy" or "loucifer" was and you're trying to destroy any credibility she has. I will not stand for that! PLEASE MOVE ON, DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO COMMENT ON MY POST! Thank you have a great day 😀

• Like 2