Little Mix's Jade: Britney paved the way for celeb perfumes and nobody has done it better since

Slayer

• Content Curators

Love you Jade and imma let you finish but, J Lo's Glow impact can not be denied.

Glow came out in 2002 and obviously inspired all the other girls who followed.

Now, while Britney perfumes are popular they've always been less expensive which makes them more accessible.

Please don't kill me :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

• Haha 6

I wanna be there when you touch fire

14 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Love you Jade and imma let you finish but, J Lo's Glow impact can not be denied.

Now, while Britney perfumes are popular they've always been less expensive which makes them more accessible.

Please don't kill me :messbye_britney_pink_leave_walking_running_bye_goodbye_away:

Same thoughts!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Midnight said:

Not when Elizabeth Taylor, the OG, exists. She is the only one that can have your comment, sorry. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

5c58b1c6ea3f2e2e4c72f9e514e44a7b-1.jpg

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1