Rosengart files docs: Britney formally asks to end conservatorship this fall

18 minutes ago, Corruptured Colon said:

The docs talk about replacing Jamie with a temporary conservator of the estate. I wonder if Rosengart has someone lined up for that? And I wonder if that person will have to sign off on the pre-nup? It'll be interesting to see how this all turns out. Really hoping some good people come into Britney's life for a change.

I think Rosengart will probably do what he did for Britney when he got permission to be her lawyer...Rosengart will probably bring someone to court with him with all the appropriate paperwork and background info given to the judge that day...I think Jamie had something to do with the last proposed conservator stepping down and this will give Jamie no time to find dirt on his replacement...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, rennen said:

The docs are now on YourHonours twitter. Jamie was served with a discovery request for numerous documents and a sworn deposition in August. 

Rosengart also mentions the restraining order to stay away from Britney's sons and Kevin Federline.

And additional objections to Petition fees will be filed prior to the 29th hearing. 

BYE JAMIE!

https://mobile.twitter.com/notedyourhonor?lang=en

Rosengart stays on Jamie and Vivians neck. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Easy There said:

Temporarily conservator of estate is needed due to prenup paperwork.

So even if Brenda ends it she will need temporary conservator to approve that or whatever.

No that’s only true if she is still in a cship. If the cship is ended a conservator wouldn’t have to look at it, there would be no conservator. I think the insinuation is they want to do the prenup docs now they dont want to do it with Jamie in place.