Rosengart files docs: Britney formally asks to end conservatorship this fall

2 minutes ago, Matou said:

Can I just have a moment to express myself please ?

I am clearly supporting anyone who end this.

It'd be great for some of those moments to be positive for once.

This is great for Britney.

Anyway let's leave it at that and celebrate Britney is getting closer to her freedom!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

It'd be great for some of those moments to be positive for once.

This is great for Britney.

Anyway let's leave it at that and celebrate Britney is getting closer to her freedom!

I am positive & worried at the same time.

Here is just a statement & a wish, wait for court decision. Nothing new about Britney's wishes.

I'm waiting the day of her freedom to celebrate sorry. https://s6.gifyu.com/images/gifgit71ab945e8c9b94d30.gif

1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

from what I understand, next week Jamie is out but the cship won't be terminated, right?

yeh, BUT i read the other week somewhere that it cant all be done at once, so first Jamie will be removed completely, then Jodi, then the cship itself. Hopefully it only takes 2 or 3 months at most. But this is really good news finally :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Sarah Kelly said:

This is good news, it feels like the right tactic. File to end it, but also remove Dad Spears so he can't disrupt and drag out the end of the conservatorship.  Wonder who Rosengart has suggested as the temporary conservator? Never thought I would be excited about legal documents dropping! 

"Dad Spears" made me giggle! :eyes_britney_laugh:

I've only heard Emily D. Baker call him that! For a second I was wondering if you were her, but then I saw your last comment about the legal docs.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, HB090916 said:

"Dad Spears" made me giggle! :eyes_britney_laugh:

I've only heard Emily D. Baker call him that! For a second I was wondering if you were her, but then I saw your last comment about the legal docs.

I may have nicked that term from Emily D Baker, hope she does not mind, I think she is fab at explaining the court documents and legal position to a novice like me. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke: I think she calls him Dad Spears because there are too many James, Jamies, Lynnes, Miss Spears, Mr Spears etc in the court documents. I do giggle at some of the more insulting nicknames for him that do pop up on the forum! Hopefully he will be ousted on the 29th!   

• Haha 1