Variety gives some info on Netflix 'Britney VS Spears' Documentary.

Moscow

• Leader
38 minutes ago, Tetris said:

If the documentary really is coming out on the 28th, I do find it strange that they wouldn’t just wait to include whatever important progress occurs on the 29th. Like, even if it’s just added as epilogue text. It just seems dumb to me to release the day before other major developments because it makes their doc project willfully/intentionally incomplete. 

Perhaps because it could have an effect of change on the 29th. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Thing is with this saga, it's ongoing. So the 29th will have some ordeal happen, then there will be another to follow in the coming months. There is no good time to release at this point imo. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Perhaps because it could have an effect of change on the 29th. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Thing is with this saga, it's ongoing. So the 29th will have some ordeal happen, then there will be another to follow in the coming months. There is no good time to release at this point imo. 

Maybe! I agree with having to administer a stop date when something is ongoing, and obviously the Netflix people have selected this date intentionally. But I still think holding for a few days longer to include text about the 29th is more than valid.

But in the words of the holy spearit herself:

britney-wait.gif