Rihanna says R9 is experimental: "You’re not gonna expect what you hear"

Jordan Miller

8 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

i dont see why she would be nervous though? shes  been asked constantly  about it for the past 3 years by her fans and interviewers so theres clearly a demand for it. and if it did flop,  its not gunna affect rihanna in any way whatsoever because shes got a multimillion selling fashion brand and is a billionaire now. so even if her next album flops, it wont matter to her

i doint seer what you mean by 'her albums are never very successful', she has apparently sold over 250 millions records worldwide 

If it did flop that could most definitely affect her brand. Anytime you put out something that doesn’t sell well it reflects poorly on you. It would show that there isn’t a demand. I mean I get what ur saying about having enough money to just chill no matter what but in a business sense it would do a lot of harm to her brand if her album flopped. 

13 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

i dont see why she would be nervous though? shes  been asked constantly  about it for the past 3 years by her fans and interviewers so theres clearly a demand for it. and if it did flop,  its not gunna affect rihanna in any way whatsoever because shes got a multimillion selling fashion brand and is a billionaire now. so even if her next album flops, it wont matter to her

i doint seer what you mean by 'her albums are never very successful', she has apparently sold over 250 millions records worldwide 

200 million + of those are from singles and collaborations. 

People will also ask Katy Perry about her album release and will also ask Raven Symoné about her next album release, that doesn’t mean there’s demand.

Her album flopping won’t affect her financially, but it will affect her power in her career.

• Like 1
On 9/22/2021 at 11:35 PM, jonloch1 said:

But you forget how big this chicks ego is... Its not far off Beyonces.... 

Shes having so much success outside music rn... She does not want any failure regardless of what her fans want. 

• Like 1
On 9/23/2021 at 8:01 AM, Whyshouldibsad21 said:

If it did flop that could most definitely affect her brand. Anytime you put out something that doesn’t sell well it reflects poorly on you. It would show that there isn’t a demand. I mean I get what ur saying about having enough money to just chill no matter what but in a business sense it would do a lot of harm to her brand if her album flopped. 

yeh i get what you mean. suppose a flop album wouldnt look well for Rihanna. i just wish she'd be honest and stop teasing the album if she doesnt plan to release it anytime soon. i mean she tweeted in 2018 that it was being released in 2019 and here we are getting near the end of 2021  and we still dont know what the hell is happening and shes still saying shes working on it. i'd rather she just said im not working on music right now, im too busy with the fashion and that would be it 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block