Why don't I have a type when it comes to guys?

3Pney

I mean when someone asks me what kind of guy I like (talking about the looks), I cannot answer it. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Cuz I do not have one.

I can like white, black, latin, asian guys.

I can like a fit body with 6 pacs or a dad bod.

I can like guys with beard and hairy body or like a guy like tom holland.

Sometimes i find tall guys hot sometimes short guys.

Sometimes I find guy at my age hot, sometimes i find mature guys hotter.

Why is that? Does it mean im too ***** and like every guy i see or is it normal not to have a specific type? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Like 3
5 hours ago, The One and Only said:

Nahhh, it's normal I think. I find attractive a loot of different things. It just depends on a person. One person can look horrible with red hair and second amazing and you can find them attractive.

Yes but it feels weird when someone asks what kind of guys I like and then I answer I do not have a type. It makes me look like a h or ny sl u t who sleeps with every man he finds :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

20 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I found that I have a type when it comes to who I date (and didn't realize it until thinking of my exes now) but when it comes to hoeing around all bets are off and find myself more sëxually attracted to different type of partners.

The thing is that I do not even do hoeing :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

btw, is that you in your profile pic? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Haha 1
On 9/22/2021 at 3:41 PM, 3Pney said:

I am not :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I have not been touched by a man for like 5-6 years :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Cuz i do not use dating apps, I do not go to gay bars and there is not much gay people around me.

So I am destined to be single forever :sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

I'll take you on a date sweetie :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

You're not alone. I've been single since July of last year and it's killing me..as men we have high testosterone and the gay **** don't cut it :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: for me anymore. Lol 

5 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I'll take you on a date sweetie :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

You're not alone. I've been single since July of last year and it's killing me..as men we have high testosterone and the gay **** don't cut it :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record: for me anymore. Lol 

You've been single for only like a year  :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I was never gay guys' type in my country. I hardly get gay guys' attention or interest.

But in a weird way, girls and straight guys praise my look  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: I kissed with females more than guys at parties. There was even someone that wanted to have s * x with me even though I told her I am gay :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I wish i was straight. I only get straight ppl's attention, not gays :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 3Pney said:

You've been single for only like a year  :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I was never gay guys' type in my country. I hardly gay guys' attention or interest.

But in a weird way, girls praise my look or other straight guys :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: I kissed with females more than guys at parties. There was even someone that wanted to have s * x with me even though I told her I am gay :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

I wish i was straight. I only get straight ppl's attention, not gays :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Sis you will meet Mr. right don't worry! We all have someone out there waiting for our arrival. 

Just now, JayTawndre said:

Sis you will meet Mr. right don't worry! We all have someone out there waiting for our arrival. 

Nah, that is for people who live in civilized countries where they can be free with their partners.

I will end up with 10 cats in my home and die alone if i dont die getting beaten to death one day by random strangers :gunney:

• Haha 1
On 9/22/2021 at 5:31 PM, 3Pney said:

I mean when someone asks me what kind of guy I like (talking about the looks), I cannot answer it. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

Cuz I do not have one.

I can like white, black, latin, asian guys.

I can like a fit body with 6 pacs or a dad bod.

I can like guys with beard and hairy body or like a guy like tom holland.

Sometimes i find tall guys hot sometimes short guys.

Sometimes I find guy at my age hot, sometimes i find mature guys hotter.

Why is that? Does it mean im too ***** and like every guy i see or is it normal not to have a specific type? :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Are you Libra or Cancer? Share your birth chart.

On 9/22/2021 at 11:28 PM, jordeezy said:

I do seem to have a type - all 3 guys I have ever been in love with are Capricorns and 2 have the same birth date lol

Are you Cancer? Share your birth chart.

1 minute ago, 3Pney said:

Nah, that is for people who live in civilized countries where they can be free with their partners.

I will end up with 10 cats in my home and die alone if i dont die getting beaten to death one day by random strangers :gunney:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:gurl stop

Maybe move to a new state or town? Different cultures around the world. Try going to coffee shops and the mall 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block