10 years ago today, Rihanna released her “We Found Love” ft. Calvin Harris.

Moscow

7 minutes ago, Rik said:

Omg stop they felt like the worst yesrs of my life but then 2016 happened ifjdjdhdh

2015 and 2017 were horrible years for me omg. My favorite years of my life were obviously the late 90s because life was so simpler then and I was a kid. 2000-2004 (Britney’s peak years), 2010-2014, 2016, 2018-2019. 2020 and 2021 have been okay years but also very inconsistent at the same time. I hated the mid-to-late 2000s. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Rik said:

:emma: do u think 24 is too old to still be addicted to :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: I really feel like I never stopped my Rik and his Dead Petz era 

No! I loved smoking for whatever reasons. 1. it helped my cool and straight persona in high school. 2. It got me so ***** while doing it... so yeah, I’m such a weirdo. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Where do I sign for your Dead Petz club? I hope we do s** in there too. :emma:

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I could see that. I still would love to hear Leona's version. 

According to a new interview with the Daily Star, British singer and X Factor UK winner Leona Lewis reveals that she was originally asked to record the vocals on “We Found Love,” the track produced by Calvin Harris and ultimately made a huge hit by Rihanna

“I worked with Calvin and we recorded ‘We Found Love,’ but he went touring with Rihanna and she ended up releasing it,” Lewis reportedly said. “I didn’t commit to it because I wanted ‘Trouble’ to be my first single, so I think that was another reason they went with Rihanna. It was the same version and production but mine’s better.”

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block